? asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

where can i find a large round pastry tip to frost cupcakes in a swirl design like in bakeries?


i live in a suburb of dallas. so if you know of anywhere in the DFW metroplex, that would be great.

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    your link is not a working link.... try the wilton store online


  • Judi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    To make a swirl like this: http://darkmindseye.deviantart.com/art/Miss-Ashley... Use tip 1M. It won't fit with the standard coupler and 12 inch bag, you'll need a 16 inch bag. Walmart doesn't carry tip 1M, you'll need to go to Hobby Lobby or Michaels.

  • M.B.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    no idea where you live, but around here we have a bulk food store that sells a lot of cake decorating supplies. I think any sort of specialty baking store should have tips like you want. Usually they have a drawing of what shape the tip makes so you can choose the right one.

  • 1 decade ago

    I bought mine at Wal-Mart in the crafts section. They have assorted sizes and designs. But in a pinch you can use a zip-lock type bag and just cut a small hole in one corner and squeeze to use.

    Source(s): My own experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Your link doesn't work, and you can buy them at Wal-mart or Micheals etc...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.