Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Do you think ADAM LAMBERT is the best thing to happen to IDOL ever?

Most exciting and talented contestant ever???

I think he is....but that's just me...your thoughts???

I'm also a huge David Cook fan, but I think Adam's my new favorite... <3

Favorite Answer

I definitely agree. I am a fan of David Cook and Chris Daughtry, but to me Adam is the standard bearer for an American Idol. He has stage presence, amazing vocals, incredible versatility, and whatever his sexual persuasion, I find him to be a sexy and awesome entertainer. When he sang "Mad World", I was mesmerized by every note and when he sang "Whole Lotta Love" last night, I gave him a standing ovation. I have never responded this way to any other contestant on AL and I look forward to buying his albums and maybe seeing him in concert.

Adam is the best of the best.

No, they just have the same last name. Miranda Lambert (country singer) has the same last name as Adam Lambert, but that does not mean she is related to him.

Definitely not! I've never cared for him at all, never even voted for him once. And even alot of the people who liked him in the beginning are getting tired of his screechy, overly dramatic performances. He ignores every genre the show tries to incorporate (his country wasn't country, his disco wasn't disco etc.) and isn't very versatile. He was blessed by being born with a high vocal range and uses it waaaay too much to try to show his talent. Just because he has a pretty good voice, doesn't mean everyone is in love with, and it certainly doesn't make him a God...

I personally would rather see someone like Kris, or Matt if he was still in the competition, win because not only do they have the good voices they were born with but also had the drive and ambitition to further their talents by learning musical instruments as well.

No. He certainly is talented, and fun to look at - his eyes are beautiful! But I think he belongs in a rock opera, at best, not on a rock stage. I was cringing over his Led Zeppelin. I can't believe the panel called him a Rock God. Jimmy Page and Robert Plante are Rock Gods. What an insult to them. He's not even close. CRINGE!!! I didn't enjoy his duet either. Allison was much better. He's way too theatrical for my taste.

I don't think so. Carrie Underwood and Chris Daughtry is the Best thing to ever happen to Idol. Adam has got talent, but his yelling gets on my nerves.

Argh! This overt Adam loving is driving me nuts. He's good but now he's being treated as God. Simon is the best thing to happen to Idol.

No I do not

I think he is very strange

I can tell you, if Allison was five year old, had more experience like the others, I do not think anyone could beat her. For just turning 17 last week, she has the most amazing voice

• Adri

Nope...not really. He's not really doing much but making every song rock, which is not diverse. I hope he goes home tonight! Most people have had enough of him.

David Cook, Carrie Underwood possibly best things that happened to American Idol. "Adam GLAMber " (as someone else on Y!A called him, i hope she doesn't get mad i used it) possibly one of the scariest or strangest things on IDOL ever

• Betrdz

He is the best one this season but I wouldn't call him the best on the show ever. That may be stretching it.

Go Kris! <3

Source(s): ME!