promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

White v Black - Do you keep ketchup in the refrigerator?

Do you keep it in the fridge?

Are you White or Black?

Update:

Thanks for all the replies.

Joe P, what is your race?

Update 2:

torment, thank you for your editorial commentary, however, I've found so far that just about all white people keep it in the fridge, and half of black people do not.

This has to do with health ed.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Im white and i keep ketchup in the fridge after its opened but before its opened i put it in a cupboard

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I keep it in the fridge and I am white. I have been in Europe the last 3 months or so and they seem to keep their ketchup out for people

• 4 years ago

Ketchup &mustard could desire to be refrigerated. in spite of their acidic aspects, neither condiment is adequately acidic to kill micro organism and microorganisms, which incorporate mould, that is presented to the boxes after beginning. Refrigeration does no longer kill micro organism and microorganisms the two, yet does gradual the strengthen. Refrigerated, ketchup could desire to save for as much as six months; mustard, a million year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just bigoting on whoses white or black in this question? what about other races? hmm? but honestly does it matter what race the person is on what they do with their ketchup? i dont think personally any one race does anything particular with it...i would imagine that most with a brain regardless of race..if its opened they wold follow packaging instructions that once it is opened they would refrigerate it for best flavor and lasting results and unopend can stay on the shelf...

i refuse to answer the race question because its just utterly stupid and offensive..but as to the ketchup question it goes right in the fridge after opening....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Im black and keep it in the fridge cuz hot ketchup is nasty

• 1 decade ago

Heinz label says for best results, refrigerate after opening. So, yes I do keep it in the fridge. I am white.but comparing this is just weird.

• 1 decade ago

persons color is irrelevant in any of this...as it matters not to the answer...

ketchup when opened goes in the fridge it even says to do so on the bottle this helps keep it fresh now once the seal has been broken...otherwise since it is made from tomatoes,etc it will not go rancid....it will last a few months..even then it will tend to go bad after a while...putting it on the shelf OPened will only speed the process...

unopned/pressure sealed and such...it is preserved and well maintained on the shelf UN opened.

• 1 decade ago

what the hell does race have to do with this besides NOTHING.

OPEN it goes in the fridge as it keeps fresh and it is also recommended

UNOPENED store it on the shelf till ready to use.

• 1 decade ago

i keep it in the fridge

• 1 decade ago

I keep black in the refrigeraor

Source(s): Yahoo U.K.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.