What is your ideal bedroom?

What would your ideal bedroom look like colours, furniture, decor, themes etc.

Favorite Answer

My ideal bedroom is actual the one I have now :) I love it!

Colors--

The walls, bed spreads, pillows, and curtains are green.

The couch, bathroom, lamps, and (renowned) ballerina slippers are pink.

The lamp shades, desk, night stand, bureau, doors, head board on the beds, bookshelf, and window shades are white.

The duvet covers, arm chair, decorative pillows are blue.

The carpet is a tannish greyish.

I have two beds, a walk in closest, a connected bathroom, a couch, an arm chair, a bureau, nightstand, bookshelf, and a desk.

I have 2 windows (6' x 4'), a large window (8' x 6'), a semi circle window above the large window, and a "sky" roof overhead the large window that is painted to look like a sky with butterflies. My room is 1.25 stories, accept for the sky roof is 1.75 stories.

Then on my armchair I have a large duck [stuffed animal]. On my couch I have two decorative pillows and a large bunny [stuffed animal]. On my nightstand I have a phone, lamp, alarm clock, and tissues. On my desk I have my laptop, iTouch, Palm Pilot, tissues, pencil sharpener, lamp, stapler etc.. On my bureau I have a halfdozen African artifacts, porcelain dolls, and two lamps. On my bookshelf I have books and picture frames on top. On my bulletin board (between my closet and door) I have 60-or-so pictures of me and my friends. On the walls I have my school picture framed, 4 paintings, renowned ballet slippers, and my ballet slippers from when I was 4 (their SO small!). On my floor I have two floor lamps. In my closet I have four drawers, 3 hampers, two dozen Madame Alexandra dolls, all of the American Girl dolls (all sitting on top of my shoe rack which goes around the entire closet), and a high heel-shaped chair with cheetah print.

I love my room and I've had it since I was really young, however I may not have it for much longer. We have run into a lot of financial problems and my house has been on the market for a while. I cherish every day spent in it, because when I wake up, I never really know if I'll still have my room.

-Catherine

• .....

4 post bed with silk sheets and lace draped over the top =]. Funky desk and comfy chair with my laptop. Room painted a periwinkle blue and hanging silver stars coming off the roof. A purple rug on the floor that is really soft and comfy. A nice wardrobe and a vanity. A HUGE bookshelf stocked with all my books. Some comfy chairs to read on as well. I'd also like to have an ensuite with a spa =D. Also pictures of horses, bands and friends all around on the walls =)

• Lv 7

My dad built me a new room with all new furniture and bedding a few months ago. It basically is my ideal dream room. I have sky blue walls with all white trim. My rug is beige and my furniture is an all white matching bedroom wooden set. My bedding is pink with white polka dots. My curtains have polka dots too. I have a lot of framed pictures on the walls. It is very clean cut and preppy. I love my room

• Salski

Big window. Four poster double wooden bed, a comfy 70s op-shop armchair for reading in, big bookshelf for all my books, a feature artwork on a wall, map of the world on the wall with pins in the places I have been. Don't really care what colour the walls are, would love floorboards and a rug. Enough closet space with built in shelves/draws as well.

1. Bed

2. Reading Lamp

3. Closet for dress clothes

4. Chest of drawers

5. Computer Desk

6. Computer

7. Office Chair

Dark wood bedframe, with gold and burgundy sheets- matched by cream, gold and burgundy curtains. A vanity that matched the bed, and a day sofa in gold/cream. Hardwood floor with a cream rug- and another room to put my bookcases in so they aren't crowding my bedroom. Also, a spacious walk in robe. And an ensuite. A door to the wrap-around porch.

Theme- classy, elegant and antique.

(In a beautiful old-style queenslander house, sitting on at least an acre)

I'd like my room to be like a boutique. With a couple mannequins, jars of buttons and sequins. Also a sewing machine. The walls would be some shade of pink. Big windows, with long curtains, probably purple or white. A big white desk with a laptop would be cool, along with a comfy chair. My bed would be queen sized. I'd also like a big closet, and a TV.

Lol, its fun to dream.

a door that leads outside, so I do not have to walk in through the house and talk to my parents.. a ceiling fan. a walk in closet that is large enough for a lounging chair. a sitting area off to the side. a remote that controls everything-- fan, lights curtains, tv.

a four poster bed that has curtains all around and is so tall that i have little step stool to get onto it.

sky blue walls, huge room, master bath with a huge soaker tub, queen size bed with a canopy frame but with the wispy fabric draped across the top and down the bedposts, and two huge doors opening out to a big balcony with a view of the back of the farm. Oh, and a few overstuffed chairs for reading. -A

My dream room would have yellow walls with colorful furniture. It would have a large TV, massive bed, large vanity, drawers, desk etc.

And my dream room would also have a walk in wardrobe, filled with all the cutest clothes >.<

Source(s): Years of daydreaming