Jowey(Joel) asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

EWE: Are you ready........?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vyuAjFXV0c

Youtube thumbnail

This week on EWE, I've decided not to do the traditional Wrestling Matches. Instead, we're gonna have a good old fashion, EWE: Celebrity Deathmatch to get ready for tomorrow's Pay-Per-View:

DESTRUCTION WELCOMED!

Which, was suppost to be posted on Saturday May 2nd, 2009, but due to technical problems that did not happen. So, please enjoy the Deathmatches I've put together for this special edition of EWE! :)

Match#1 will be a Tag Team Deathmatch, in this match to win you must kill both of your opponants to win.

Match#1: Tag Team Deathmatch!

The Olsen Twins (Mary-Kate/Ashley) vs The Sprouse Twins (Cole/Dylan)

Match2 will just be your traditional deathmatch rules, you must kill your opponant to win. Please, enjoy the fighting and blood.

Match#2: Chris Brown vs Mike Tyson

Event#1: #1 Contender for the EWE World Title, John Morrison is backstage talking with his good friend, Kevin Federline. K-Fed says that he can beat up anyone on the EWE Roster, then the Champ, shows up (Kane). Kane looks over at Andy Milonakis eating a Twinkie. "Hey kid, you wanna be in a deathmatch?" Kane says.

Andy says: "Yeah, I can beat that fag K-Fed any day!"

K-Fed says: "OK, if you think you can then I guess you wouldn't mind Morrison in my corner tonight?"

Andy says: "Alright, but I will have Kane in my corner." and walks off.

This match will begin now!

Match#3: K-Fed w/John Morrison vs Andy Milonakis w/Kane (c)

Event#2: John McCain arrives, steps outta his limo and is approched by The Miz. The Miz asks McCain if he knows who won the election, then reminds him that it wasn't McCain, it was Obama. McCain has had it with Miz's jokes and challenges him to a deathmatch right now!

Match#4: John McCain vs The Miz

Event#3: GM Mick Foley comes to the ring and introduces the President of the United States, Barack Obama. Obama comes to the ring and says: "Thank you, it's been a great couple of months as President of the U.S. and I promise change!"

Ex-President, George W. Bush comes to the ring and says: "Obama, you promise change, but I don't see nothing has changed and will never change, stop wasting time."

Obama says: "I will redo all the damage you have caused to this country, then you will be greatful."

Mick has an idea: "Tonight, you two will be in the Main Event. It'll be a Heaven vs Hell match with Obama will Heaven's side and Bush on Hell's side, LET'S START THIS MATCH RIGHT NOW!"

Main Event: HEAVEN vs HELL match!

George W. Bush/Saten vs Barack Obama/Jesus

Event#4: John Morrison is ready to go out and party with Melina, but is attacked by the Big Red World Champion, Kane! Kane throws Morrison into the walls and smashes his skull into the car windsheild. Then, he Chokeslams him onto the car and leaves with a sick smile on his face while E.M.T's help Morrison. Kane is convinced that he has done away with Morrison and Morrison will not make it to the Pay-Per-View tomorrow night!

Give this edition of EWE a rating and answer the WQ below.

WQ: How funny was it to see John Cena get beat up again, by The Big Show?

Favorite Answer

Match#1 A deathmatch is supposed 2 be a hardcore style doom match!

Match#1: Tag Team Deathmatch!

Cole and Shley have been shot by fans, and after five concecutive days of fighting, both die in an airstrike

Match#2: Chris Brown vs Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson Bites Chris browns ear off, then Chris brown bites Mike Tysons rude finger, in the end tyson pumps up on roids an kills chris brown for maiing crappy music with a DO (Death Out) Punch

K-Fed wins after killing Andy with a double barrel shotty

Match#4: John McCain vs The Miz

The Miz shoves his foot down John McKKKain's throat and shoves rottwelers up Johns a** then shoves delicious cakes and sausages downhis throat, causing the dogs to scramble his stomach killing him slowly and painfully!

Main Event: HEAVEN vs HELL match!

Obama wins after a Barrack Bottom (High Angle Rock Bottom) into an "African American Peoples Elbow" then kills him with a nail gun!

9/10 a little cheesy but great!

It was great, Wouldn't iut be great if Takuya Sugi showed up and killed him!?

What are ya doin, ya Gooni-Goo-Goose, That Was Dooni-Gooni-Gay, that did not shashizzle my fizzle, that did not take me down to funkytown, that did not put a fire down my wire, ohh it's getting hot in here better take off all your clothes, you hear me hippity hop, harvey world travel were the travel professionals, I like aeroplane jelly aeroplane jelly for me, that honestly didn't take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching, hip hop iz da bomb, The Val Dooni-goo-goo-gometer has jumped to 11

Take me home

To the place I belong

West Virginia

Mountain momma

Take me home

Country road

TOUCHDOWN

• Diana

OK