LGBT: I've got a few questions about responding to a job listing?

I've found a damn good job for this summer (I'm a senior in high school, and my last day is this Friday :D ) but there are a few issues that are making it more difficult to respond to it. I'm going to be working for the State of Michigan in DELEG, an IT division (I'm a computer science major for... show more I've found a damn good job for this summer (I'm a senior in high school, and my last day is this Friday :D ) but there are a few issues that are making it more difficult to respond to it. I'm going to be working for the State of Michigan in DELEG, an IT division (I'm a computer science major for college at one of the nation's leading technical schools) and I'm STARTING at $32.60 an hour if I get the job (woohoo!).

The problem is that the job listing was just posted yesterday and the deadline for the application is this Friday (the 8th). The job listing says that I need to send a complete resume with a cover page and my college transcript (although the top of the page does say that applicants may be of high school age). I've never written a real resume, so what do I need to put on it? Is there a 'standard' format for it that I can find online? And about the transcript...do you think that my high school transcript would be acceptable? I can't get them this term's transcript because our term isn't over until Friday.

Oh, and on the resume, what do I do about references?