So i like this exchange student but how do i get him to ask me out?

OK i like this german exchange student and he is so hot. And i would really like to get to know him b/c he seams like a nice guy and i would love for him to ask me out. But how do i get him to notice me? i really want to have a relationship with him, but the problem is how do i get his attention and him to ask me out? And pretty much all i know about him is that he plays soccer.

And i found out that he's shy and that he's so quiet

• tang
    Favorite Answer

hmmm...if he's shy and quiet...it's impossible for him to ask you out...eventhough he had noticed you and like you(might be)

you have only 1 choice...

you have to talk to him...remember to smile...become his friend 1st...

you can choose soccer as the topic when you talk to him...

and if he still take no action...you have to be the one who ask him out with you...(ask him whether he want to know more about xxxplace[he's an exchange student...right?])

how bout you strike up a convo about soccer

unless yu absolutely hate soccer..

cuz if yu tlk about how much u love soccer to him and yu dont then

thts not cool and yull b lying

if hes in one of your classes then i suggest just sitting next to him and casualli make small tlk like mayb if yur teacher writes something on the board jus b like "uhm wat does tht word say"

or somethin like tht it sounds realli cornball i kno lol, but im sure it'll work

good luck ;D

Hello, they say that love conquers all and myself I contend the greatest method to discover it is on the web at this resource http://tetepess.tdooner.com there is no charge and you do not need a credit card. My friend enrolled fourteen days back and he has now started out on a new relationship.

• uhmm,,

talk to him first..

be friends first..

u need to be friendly, nice, but be yourself, and and always smile ;)

you need to be interested in him..

then, when your friends already, let it be,hehe!

if you're brave enough, tell him what you feel!

good luck!

; )