Guys: Do pretty girls intimidate you?

Guys: Do pretty girls intimidate you?

If you think a girl is pretty, do you become more confident and talk to them or just shy away and believe you have no chance with them? What do you do and what goes through your mind? How can girls give you a hint that you do have a chance with them?

Favorite Answer

If they are smarter than me then yes. Other wise, which is usually the case.. they simply annoy me. Pretty has nothing to do with it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Guys: Do pretty girls intimidate you?

Guys: Do pretty girls intimidate you?

Source(s): guys pretty girls intimidate you: https://tinyurl.im/GnydH

Pretty girls do kind of intimidate me, but once I begin a friendship things begin to go well.

What really intimidates/make me feel less of myself is when a girl is so talented, so caring, so special, unique, and involved in so many activities; then comes a guy like me that isn't involved in much and there is this girl I like right now, and when she was playing her guitar during band today, I kind of thought, that I wish I could play the guitar to join her. Otherwise I'm not as involved in things as a pretty involved in lots of things girl and that is what usually tells me I have no/slim chance because why would she ever want a person like me. That isn't that involved, but still smart, trusting, and only does a few activities. It kind of makes me feel down on myself, I don't think I'm worthy.

Girls can give the signal that they want to be with the guy when they show interest in the guy through her eyes and the girl would have to flirt with the guy and maybe touch him on the shoulder showing that she likes him. The more the girl goes out of her way to be with him the better. But the majority guys prefer that girls tell them upfront that you like them.

Pretty girls don't intimidate me, especially if I know that they're interested. I only think that I have no chance when the girl doesn't notice me at all, or sees me and makes a face.

I'm not the average guy, but yeah this is what goes through my head. *I'm minding my own business*

*suddenly I feel a sexual vibe*

*I turn around and see the person it's coming from. If it's from an old or ugly woman, I turn away from her. If it's from a guy, I give a very hateful look and maybe walk away. If it's a pretty girl, I look at her like I want to f*ck her.*

*She locks eyes on mine and then looks down, bites her lips and smiles.*

"She's definitely into me. Don't look at her... if you look at her again you'll look stupid if you don't pick her up. Don't look at her..."

Then that's when things really deviate. Some women would then do everything they can to get your attention (eye-f*ck the sh*t out of you, flip her hair, smile, even walk up to you). For some reason this kind of pushes me away. And after about two minutes, these types of girls would almost always turn away, cross their arms, and roll their eyes. This is when I know that they lost interest.

Then there's the other type of girl. She's shy, and she wants to talk to you but she's afraid to seem too forward. I think these girls are adorable, and just this Saturday I chatted up with a girl like this. Of course, everything has to be in place. She has to be close enough so I don't have to get out of my way to talk to her, I have to be in the right mood, etc.

Many times, I still don't talk with them. I think it's because... I got intimidated? But I believe in destiny and everything, so if we never meet again, that's one less woman in my life.

It depends on what type of guy you are. If you're a shy guy, obviously you would shy away, but if you're a sociable guy, you'd come up and talk to her. Try to be confident about yourself and start a small quick conversation. The only hints that a girl can give you is by flirting with you, which can include looking over at you and smiling at you.

I'm not a guy but i think it would be better to get advice from the one you have a question about. Don't be intimadated because that girl might like you back (i learn that from personal experience) and if you like a girl and show her that you do, then make a move. It is a real turn off when a guy likes you but is too shy to do anything about it. So if you do like a girl, don't let her looks intimadate you. She knows shes pretty which will make her confident but shes not going to be too cocky to be disrespectful to you.

First off, if a girl is pretty, but i have no connection to them, i'll probably just look at them for the moment, and then let it go. If, however, i have class with them, or see them somewhere on a regular basis, i'll probably start to like em. Basically, i don't think of it as "they're too pretty, they're outta my league", but rather "what do i like about them other than that, and is there something else we could have in common?". Idk, pretty isn't my only turn on basically.

As for the whole sending a message to the guy, flirt with him. If the guy isn't making a move, there's no reason you can't be like "oh, can you help me with this?" or just say hi to them even.

As I have gotten older, I'd say no. As you approach 30 (or 40 or whatever), the games you play'd when you were younger no longer apply This might be why you don't see a ton of older men at strip joints (and I'm talkin about in their 50 or 60's...)

P.S.- Did you just watch that episode of "That 70's Show" where Brooke Shields has ALL the male characters acting real friendly to ask this question? Hmmmmm....

Not really intimidate but I do get slightly more nervous. I still talk to them, though. I treat them like I would any other person, with respect and kindness. If the girl smiles at you or tries to make small talk, she's probably interested.

i'm not a guy..... but i've found that they react and function differently around pretty girls as opposed to one that seems as if she is not the average looking girl.

one- they give her their full attention if she's dropped them a sign or started a conversation first.

two- they try to act confident and act like nothing is bothering them because the last thing they want to do is chase the girl away.

three- they check themselves more. in fact, being in front of a pretty girl makes them watch their attitude and they end up speaking with respect. just as a young teacher working at a school, the boys in her class will do more in order to impress her, therefore they clean their act up in some way.

four- they smile a lot more, and nothing the girl says can be a turn-off-- (well duh.)

Source(s): hope i helped =]

Yeah I am actually, it probably says a lot about someone self confidence with the opposite sex if they will approach a really gorgeous woman. Actually if the really pretty girl approaches any guy I am sure he will warm right up to you, if not the first time you meet then the next couple times you hang out.