If Chelsea win the CL and FA Cup and Man Utd win the Carling and the Prem?

Who gets top bragging rights? Neutral views particularly welcome.

Unless you say the former, then the men with white coats will be round.

• Best Answer

The Premiership win will be based on season-long consistency with a few hiccups. With the big four in the title race, it's a matter of who drops more points, and United have dropped the least.

Cup wins are based on tactical genius from the manager, as on-the-spot decisions need to be made to prevent exit from the competition. The league is always there for you to play in, and even if you lose a game there are 37 others. Unlike cup contests, if you lose, it isn't over for you.

So I think the players of Manchester United will have bragging rights for the league win which underlines consistency, while Guus Hiddink will have bragging rights for having got one over Fergie in the final.

• Sam H

I'd say Cheslea. I consider the CL bigger than the Prem and the FA Cup is much more important than the Carling Cup.

The fact that they have to beat United for the CL puts it even more in Chelsea's favor.

Bloos boy, as you know us Chelsea fans are far to polite to do that!

I would say well done to Man Utd

But i am seriously desperado for the CL.

Win that, and that's a great season for Chelsea.

Everything else can wait till next year.

But the FA cup would sit nicely along side it.

Chelsea hands down

Champions League better then Prem

FA Cup in my opinion better then Carling

so Chelsea

• ?

Chelsea are going to find it difficult to win the CL now aren't they. The are going to have to wait until next year to TRY and in it.

Chelsea of course, cause being Champions of Europe is far bigger than the other competitions. But that's IF Chelsea win.

United will win the Champions league and the Premiership, to go along side our carling cup. Chelsea will win the FA cup.....

I guess they go to the top of a building and jump down.

chelsea cause i hate man utd

Well.. probably Chelsea... CL is the biggest crown in club football you know... ehehe...