Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesMiami · 1 decade ago

ANY GOOD RESTAURANT IN MIAMI TO CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY?

IM TAKING A GROUP OF ABOUT 20 PEOPLE ANY GOOD RESTAURANTS EXCEPT CHILIS AND FLANNIGANS TO CELEBRATE MY 20TH BIRTHDAY?

THANK YOU ALL

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well it depends on a couple of things as to what kind of food you like, your budget, and the age range. below are some restaurants that i have been to that are really great hope this helps..

-The Forge-miami beach- very expensive(we spent 380 on two people) restaurant however it is beautiful has like a vintage look inside the have things like lobster and steaks with some other variety...THEFORGE.COM

-MaiKai- somewhat pricey but not that much i would say(we spent 120 for two but that included the show)- this one is in ft lauderdale it is a Polynesian themed restaurant that has basically food very similar to chinese food with this really nice show that is optional of hawiian and such dancers (men and women)nice atmosphere.. MAIKAI.COM

-The cheesecake factory- Well not soooo upscale but a nice place that we've been to all sorts if food american, italian, salads, mexican ect... they have locations in aventura, kendall and coconut groove are the ones ive been to... (price for two 50.00)thecheesecakefactory.com

-the knife- argentinen buffet style restaurant serves all the meat from filet minon to churrasco and all the salad you want with a side and dessert.(60 for two) located in bayside and miami international mall...recom. to go to bayside one thekniferestaurant.com

-tantra- miami beach all kinds of foods as well really nice its like middle eastern theme and dancing after(60 for 2) tantrarestaurant.com

-nikki beach- very nice a bit expensive (150 for two) beautiful beds on the beach in canopies awesome place!! nikkibeach.com food sushi fish and such..

-bed- extremlly fun different experience- you and all your friends (you could get a corner bed) get to eat dinner while listening to music on a hudge bed. the waitress come to you and give you food on the bed with wooden trays its really nice i do not know the regular prices because we go on valentines or when there is a holiday which the prices are ranked up and the menu is smaller that usual.. i had chicken veggies the price on valentines was 120 for two...in miami beach-bedmiami.com

bennihans-japannese food they cook right in front of you awesome food great service about 70 for 2 in coral gables miramar and kendall

**all the prices i posted above are based on dinner, appetizer, and one drink (martini or something like that) and for the most part usually the most expensive thing on the menu you could order things and i am sure it will be less money..except at the forge they are just overall expensive. if you need any other ideas just let me know as i do not like to cook and go out to eat just about everyday so i can give you more based on what you like. ediaz0322@yahoo.com

best wishes and happy bday in advance

• 4 years ago

5 Star Restaurants In Miami

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Nice Restaurants In Miami

• 4 years ago

Miami is one of the most popular holiday locations and with hotelbye you'll find out more. Miami has anything for everyone; from the fashionable nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the attention candy of the Art Deco section around the bustle of Calle Ocho and the very caffeinated power of Little Havana. The Art Deco District delivers straight back memories of an earlier time in Florida with its beautifully restored 1930s Art Deco houses and is a place properly visited the same as Bayside Marketplace. This place is just a large outdoor type mall with increased than 150 niche and tourist stores, numerous cafes and restaurants, and daily stay entertainment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

ANY GOOD RESTAURANT IN MIAMI TO CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY?

IM TAKING A GROUP OF ABOUT 20 PEOPLE ANY GOOD RESTAURANTS EXCEPT CHILIS AND FLANNIGANS TO CELEBRATE MY 20TH BIRTHDAY?

THANK YOU ALL

Source(s): good restaurant miami celebrate birthday: https://shortly.im/Z58tY
  • 1 decade ago

www.bigpinkrestaurant.com/

this is a wonderful restaurant and affordable for a big group if your in to star searching , it is the place to go especially to find brittany spears, Usher and madonna If you are going you can bring your own cake and you must go to epicure to design any cake you want i did this for my daughters eigteenth birthday party and was a blast i stood behind julio englasiaez when picking up the cake from the bakery epicure bakery is one of floridas oldest and upscale bakery in south beach and not far from the big pink also the tides hotel has a wonderful bar with the most interesting martinis you will ever find and they put homeade icecycles in each martini

• 6 years ago

looking for a place to have my 50th birthday dinner

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.