[♠] Anime/Manga Survey/Poll #4 [♠]?

[♠] Anime/Manga Survey/Poll #4 [♠] Hello there! Best answer goes to whosever answer that stands out the most; be it the one with a laugh-so-hard-I-pee-my-pants answer, the most informative or the one that uses an overabundance of semi-colons. You don't have to copy & paste if you don't want to, but... show more [♠] Anime/Manga Survey/Poll #4 [♠]

Hello there!
Best answer goes to whosever answer that stands out the most; be it the one with a laugh-so-hard-I-pee-my-pants answer, the most informative or the one that uses an overabundance of semi-colons. You don't have to copy & paste if you don't want to, but please number your answers.

[1] If you were in an anime/manga, what would be your weapon and/or power of choice?

[2] Name some obscure anime or manga you've ever read/watched, or some anime or manga I've probably never heard of.

[3] Name some of your favourite anime (or even J-Drama) opening/end/insert themes. (Name as many or as few as you'd like and what series they're from)

[4] What final episode/chapter of an anime/manga disappointed you?

[5] What are some things that turn you off from reading/watching an anime or manga?

[BONUS]
(You don't have to answer the bonus question, but answering it does factor in when I'm choosing a best answer.)
What are your top five favourite books (novels, not manga), and the top five books you despise? (Excluding Twilight >.> I know it’s either going to be at the top of everyone’s favourite list, or the book everyone despises)