Dog attacked twice by same two dogs-would you sue...?

so my husky was attacked twice in two months by the same two dogs. the owners don't seem to care as they allow their rottie to wonder around off leash. their dogs have proved to be vicious! after the first attack my husky became nervous meeting other dogs. the second attack cost me $300 in vet bills... show more so my husky was attacked twice in two months by the same two dogs. the owners don't seem to care as they allow their rottie to wonder around off leash. their dogs have proved to be vicious!

after the first attack my husky became nervous meeting other dogs.

the second attack cost me $300 in vet bills because of bruised ribs on my husky. he is so scared now that he won't even walk off our driveway (it has been three days since the attack)

i am going to demand they pay for the vet bill.

what else can i make them pay for?? how much would be reasonable to sue??

i can't sleep at night because i wake up constantly and have nightmares.
Update: i've already reported it to animal control.
i was taking my dog for a walk both times (so we were on public property).
the first time the dogs pulled the owner across the road on her butt. the second time the rottie wasn't on a leash and the boxer broke his chain leash