Frustrating Block on Wikipedia?

I am hoping someone on here can help me. About a month ago, I was looking at Project Chronology on wikipedia and thought that the article was quite biased. I decided to look at the discussion page and there were many comments agreeing that the page was biased and in need of peer reivew. I also noticted that an... show more I am hoping someone on here can help me. About a month ago, I was looking at Project Chronology on wikipedia and thought that the article was quite biased. I decided to look at the discussion page and there were many comments agreeing that the page was biased and in need of peer reivew. I also noticted that an admin had started compiling a list of alleged sock puppet accounts on that page. From what I could tell, if you thought the article was biased and you chimed in about it, your name was to be added to the list and your comment deleted.

Before looking at this article, I never had any need to create a wikipedia account before. Usually, the articles do a pretty good job of being objective. However, I was so appalled by what I saw going on on this wikipage that I felt compelled to create an account just to give my two cents. I wrote a comment asking for peer review and explaining how the censorship on the discussion board was inappopriate.

A couple weeks later, I logged onto Wikipedia to add a bit to another discussion page, only to find out my comment had been blocked. Some admin accused me of being a sockpuppet of someone I have never heard of based on a program called "CheckUser." I asked nicely on 3 seperate occassions for an admin to please review my block because there is some mistake. I kindly asked the admins to check the Checkuser logs and to re-run a Checkuser scan on me. In repsonse, i got three nasty admin repsonses with almost no information.

What can I do? How can i prove I am NOT a sock puppet? Moreover, since my username is my first and middle initials followed by my last name, I don't like "sjbraden" being listed as a sock puppet on the wikipedia discussion page for project chronology. I feel that if you are blocked for being a sock puppet, then there is almost nothing you can do to appeal. I am scared to appeal anymore on wiki or else have my entire account frozen. If you go to my "talk page" on wiki, you can see exactly what happened. I have been patient, kind, and courteous (account: sjbraden) .

Any advice?! Thanks for all help.
Update: User info: sjbraden