No matter if you meet many Women, most Women dont like shy guys so How will i ever get a GF?

I'm a shy guy age 29. I don't go out and don't meet lots of women But i stil know it wouldn't work. I have been around good amount of women by being a student up to age 23. NO one ever talked to me, looked at me or showed interest. on the other hand they were head over heels for the talkative bad... show more I'm a shy guy age 29. I don't go out and don't meet lots of women But i stil know it wouldn't work. I have been around good amount of women by being a student up to age 23. NO one ever talked to me, looked at me or showed interest. on the other hand they were head over heels for the talkative bad guys or cool hip guys.

I've worked at many places, temping and doing short term jobs, and the women there never showed any interest in me either.

So my theory IS kinda true. It's not about how many women you meet. If you're a shy guy with low vocab, and a serious personality, women will never like you EVEN if you like to smile.

I'm 29 and the women i've met party, drink, etc( Women i've met through work), they always talk about their outgoing life and they tend to form cliches with people at work who are like them.

What's your take?