Name Celebrities That are Latino!?

Most people don't know that these people that we see on tv all the time are of Latin descent for example:

Alexis Bledel, La La, Fabolous, Cameron Diaz, Christina Milian, Christina Aguilera (but come on who doesn't know about C. Aguilera!! lol) Tatyana Ali, Vanessa Hudgens, Zoe Saldana (dominican). What others do you know?

Favorite Answer

Alfonso Reibero (spelling?)

Adrienne bailon (spelling?)

Eva longoria

Rosario dawson

Freddie Price jr

Kelis

Mariah carey

Jessica alba

Carmelo anthony

Martin Sheen (idk if he counts though since he's half spanish not hispanic)

Nicole Richie

Shiela s

Edit: @ girl above me: Umm Christina Millian IS Latin. She even refers to herself as Cuban and last time I checked "Cubans" were Latin. Tatiyanna ali is half latin so ya she's latin too.

Kelis

Jennifer Lopez...she comes to my mind =]

• christina milian mom is black and her dad is cuban there is no latino in that girl she even said she 's mostly black becuz her mom jus becuz she's light skinned and tatyana ali is fully black she said wat she's decended from and there was no latian and duh every1 kno's about vanessa hudgens you could look at her and see she got sum latian in her

Im from Pr ......Tego Calderon....Don Omar.........Daddy Yankee....Wisin y Yandel.....Rakim y Ken-Y..........(you should star me =)

Source(s): my homeland lol