Has anyone taken generic zoloft made by camber pharmac and noticed any problems?

I have been taking generic zoloft for a while and as long as they gave me Teva brand generic everything was fine. They gave me Apotex at first and it did not work at all for me. And of course they argued at the Pharmacy that it was the same as name brand Zoloft. When I went last week to get a refill they said... show more I have been taking generic zoloft for a while and as long as they gave me Teva brand generic everything was fine. They gave me Apotex at first and it did not work at all for me. And of course they argued at the Pharmacy that it was the same as name brand Zoloft. When I went last week to get a refill they said they don't carry Teva anymore and filled my prescription with Camber Pharmac. Has anyone taken this brand and noticed that it does not work for them? I'm almost afraid to take it and tell them to go back to the real zoloft. I do not want to regress because the pharmacy insists that this is exactly the same as name brand zoloft when I know the generics are not the same. I pay $10 for the generic and if I go back to name brand it will be $60. Give me your suggestions please.