what do they mean with "1/100 scale model"?

i'm planing to buy a gundam 00 figure : http://www.amazon.com/Gundam-00-GN-004-Virtue-Scal...

so it was written on the details of the item that it's 1/100 scale model

so what does it mean...and one more question plZ...if i'm buying a figure...am i going to paint it and assamble it by my self or do i reseve it like ready with out me doing any thing...?? thnx

Best Answer

1/100 means that the model is 1 100th of what the real thing would be.

Also, if you are buying a figure, it will always be a ready assembled, painted figurine unless it states that it is a model kit of a do it yourself thing. As that says model "kit", then I assume you build it yourself, especially as if shows it in the box rather than the actual figurine itself~

If you look at the 3rd picture it gives you, then you can see it shows a picture of all the individual components of the model~

Hope I helped ^^

• ginder

that's exactly what it skill. it relatively is no longer complicated to calculate your GPA. Your letter grades are assigned numbers. A is 4; B is 3; C is two; D is a million. If on your checklist card, you get A, B, A, A, upload 4+3+4+4 (that's 15). then you divide that by skill of four using fact you're working with a scale of four.0 and are available across a GPA of three.seventy 5

• Eli

it means it's 1/100 the size of how big the real thing would be. So if the real Gundamn is supposed to be 100 feet tall, the model would only be 1 foot tall.