Kurt Cobain, suicide or murder?

I am a massive nirvana fan, he is one of my favourite singers upon Tim williams, Corey taylor, Matt heafy and so on but do you really think Kurt Cobain suicided? here is what is FACTS about what had happened Two weeks before Cobains death, there was a 911 call by Courtney Love saying that Kurt is in the... show more I am a massive nirvana fan, he is one of my favourite singers
upon Tim williams, Corey taylor, Matt heafy and so on

but do you really think Kurt Cobain suicided?

here is what is FACTS about what had happened

Two weeks before Cobains death, there was a 911 call by Courtney Love saying that Kurt is in the bathroom with a gun. When cops had arrived, it turned out to be a domestic, and kurt locked himself in the bathroom, there was no firearm found.

The day of kurts death, Cops inspected the body, found a receit for a double barrel shotgun fire arm, and a suicide note on the table of the room Kurt had "killed" himself in.

Biopsy said that he had killed himself, shot to the head.

Now i am no doctor, but i may know a thing or two about stuff, and i believe that a double barrel shot gun to the head, well.. you wouldn't have a head left afterwards.

When the police went into there inspection, the suicide note had things crossed out in it, and turns out to be that it wasn't even Kurt Cobains writing.

Now, i don't want to die, but i know that if i wanted to leave a suicide note, i would be 100% about what i was going to put.

When Courtney love read the suicide note at his funeral were thousands attended, he called Kurt an ass hole because in the note it said "i did not want to do this no more" and so on, and then got the crowd to convince that kurt was an ass hole.

now a couple of more things to get you thinking...
When the police had the strongest evidence to state the fact if Kurt was murdered or suicided, they had shut the case.

Last year (2008) courtney love had a auction on Kurt Cobains items, she sold everything except he's original accoustic and the hand written lyrics to smells like teen spirit.

If that is not enough, the end of last year. It was reported that Kurts ashes went "missing"

It isn't hard to misplace that

And why did Courtney Love marry Kurt in the first place?

Or is it a random event that the fact that Courtney love is a drugo and famous for being naked?
21 answers 21