Kurt Cobain, suicide or murder?

I am a massive nirvana fan, he is one of my favourite singers

upon Tim williams, Corey taylor, Matt heafy and so on

but do you really think Kurt Cobain suicided?

here is what is FACTS about what had happened

Two weeks before Cobains death, there was a 911 call by Courtney Love saying that Kurt is in the bathroom with a gun. When cops had arrived, it turned out to be a domestic, and kurt locked himself in the bathroom, there was no firearm found.

The day of kurts death, Cops inspected the body, found a receit for a double barrel shotgun fire arm, and a suicide note on the table of the room Kurt had "killed" himself in.

Biopsy said that he had killed himself, shot to the head.

Now i am no doctor, but i may know a thing or two about stuff, and i believe that a double barrel shot gun to the head, well.. you wouldn't have a head left afterwards.

When the police went into there inspection, the suicide note had things crossed out in it, and turns out to be that it wasn't even Kurt Cobains writing.

Now, i don't want to die, but i know that if i wanted to leave a suicide note, i would be 100% about what i was going to put.

When Courtney love read the suicide note at his funeral were thousands attended, he called Kurt an ass hole because in the note it said "i did not want to do this no more" and so on, and then got the crowd to convince that kurt was an ass hole.

now a couple of more things to get you thinking...

When the police had the strongest evidence to state the fact if Kurt was murdered or suicided, they had shut the case.

Last year (2008) courtney love had a auction on Kurt Cobains items, she sold everything except he's original accoustic and the hand written lyrics to smells like teen spirit.

If that is not enough, the end of last year. It was reported that Kurts ashes went "missing"

It isn't hard to misplace that

And why did Courtney Love marry Kurt in the first place?

Or is it a random event that the fact that Courtney love is a drugo and famous for being naked?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Interesting. Both Kurt and Courtney were drug addicted so anything is possible and we may never know the actual truth. I think she is a total train wreck but I am not sure, if it was murder, that it was actually her. She has gained a lot from his death financially though.

I find it hard to believe that she would murder him, or that he would do it either since they had such a small child at the time. To me, that was one of the saddest parts of all of this.

Mental illness is such that you never know what is running through someone's mind. Drug addiction can only add to the feelings of desperation he may have had. My brother-in-law's father shot himself with a shotgun and basically blew off the left side of his head. He had no history of mental illness or drug addiction and it was a total shock to everyone.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Kurt Cobain Death Facts

• 1 decade ago

Suicide.

Now lets deal with your so called "facts".

"Two weeks before Cobains death, there was a 911 call by Courtney Love saying that Kurt is in the bathroom with a gun. When cops had arrived, it turned out to be a domestic, and kurt locked himself in the bathroom, there was no firearm found."

This is false. In fact, according to Rolling Stone magazine, two handguns, a rifle, and 25 boxes of ammo were confiscated that night.

"The day of kurts death, Cops inspected the body, found a receit for a double barrel shotgun fire arm, and a suicide note on the table of the room Kurt had "killed" himself in."

Since this proves nothing either way, I won't even bother to determine if it's true. I will point out that the receipt found was for the ammo, not the actual weapon.

"Biopsy said that he had killed himself, shot to the head."

That would be an autopsy, but whatever. Confirms suicide.

"Now i am no doctor, but i may know a thing or two about stuff, and i believe that a double barrel shot gun to the head, well.. you wouldn't have a head left afterwards."

No you're not a doctor. Do you remember James Vance, the guy who tried to kill himself after listening to Judas Priest? He managed to shoot himself under the chin with a shotgun and SURVIVE.

"When the police went into there inspection, the suicide note had things crossed out in it, and turns out to be that it wasn't even Kurt Cobains writing.

Now, i don't want to die, but i know that if i wanted to leave a suicide note, i would be 100% about what i was going to put."

The suicide note was in fact confirmed by multiple handwriting experts to be Cobain's writing. Now the few final lines were different from the rest of the text but still his handwriting. It may not have been written all at once.

As far as knowing what you would put in a suicide note, you don't sh*t about what you put in a suicide note.

Persephone addressed the comments by Love and the ashes.

I'm not trying to be a dick but your post is retarded, your facts are bullshit, and besides it gets asked about once every two weeks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take off the tin-foils hats and understand these facts.

1. He was a junkie.

2. He had mental health issues.

3. He has other physical problems.

4. He had suicidal tendencies.

It was suicide. People don't want to admit their hero was a coward and a junkie so they will blame everybody or everything else to lessen the blow of his actions.

IT WAS SUICIDE

Courtney is too goddamn stupid to setup his murder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Suicide.

The point you raise about the shotgun blast to the head really depends on the type of shot you use in the gun. There are many types of shotgun ammunition that would have variable results close range.

All of your "evidence" that points the finger at Courtney Love is circumstantual at best, irrelivent at worst. It wouldn't stand up in a Kangaroo court, let alone a fair and balanced jury trial. It just seems that many Nirvana leemings cannot face the idea that their hero put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger, so they blame the less than perfect wife.

Plus, wording a sucide note is harder than you'd think, seeing as you have never considered taking your own life, you shouldn't judge writing your final statement to the world as a simple task.

• Suicide, he was a mentally ill, chronically deoressed drug addict. He was very, very unhappy. don't be a follower and believe everything you read.

What does missing ashes have to do with murder? *sigh*

They loved each other it was obvious, no matter how toxic their relationship was.

Think for yourself. Do some research and use your brain... it is obvious.

One more thing, Courtney was stoned and angry that he had killed himself. Suicide is an asshole move when you leave behind a family that loves and needs you. I would have been hurt and angry too.

Read, and grow a freaking brain.

Source(s): You must be 13 years old not to get where she was coming from.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God get over yourself, anybody with half a brain could tell you that Cobain blew his own head off. The man was majorly ****** up on drugs for years and had been considered suicidal from the time he was a teenager.

And as for your idea that someone who wrote a suicide note is positive about what they're going to say? Don't make me laugh, you haven't a clue of what you're talking about.

Oh and by the way, suicide isn't a verb. Idiot.

• 1 decade ago

I bet Cobain is thinking to himself:"Goddammit, I wish I could have made it more obvious that it was suicide and put all these conspiricists to rest.If you want to find a real mystery, try finding out what happened to Richey Edwards.Look him up, he's been missing since February 1995.

• 1 decade ago

This is one of the best clips ever of one of my favourtie shows. It's short but very funny. (It's about Cobain suicide/murder).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5N4Zw0c63c

Youtube thumbnail

It was most probably suicide.

• 1 decade ago

The thing is, many people are gonna say 'He commited suicide because that's what the authorities tell us. End of story.' But look at the actual evidence, like the stuff you wrote, the site of the investigator who investegated his death and many other sites about Cobain's death. The evidence seems much more on the murder side to me. With Courtney being such a b*tch it's pretty possible if you ask me.

She avoids questions about the case, she threatens people not to go too much into it and she seems like she has serious problems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.