Car rental company that rents on weekends?

I usually go through Enterprise but just found out they are closed mostly on weekends. Does anyone know of car rental companies that are open on weekends? With locations AWAY from airports? Any suggestions?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

What about Avis, Budget or Hertz? You would hate Enterprise anyway. Took me 6 months to get an adjustment, then they did it and didn't even notify me.

Source(s): Hate Enterprise
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry Desert lover but Enterprise does not handle adjustments (unless you mean switch outs) your insurance does.

Most enterprises are only open on saturday from 8-12 but most areas now have 7 day operations. If you usually go through Enterprise try asking them which location is working a 7 day.

Another choice is Hertz I hear they are good too or Avis. They try harder...lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Many local locations have limited hours on weekends. It depends where you live to which agencies but Avis and Hertz have the most local locations after Enterprise. I would recommend using Google to search. e.g. car rental your city. It should bring up a list of local locations.

For a list of car rental coupons and discounts try:

http://www.carrentalsavers.com

• Duh!!!
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Try Enterprise's sister companies:

www.nationalcar.com or www.alamo.com

They both are open seven days a week.

Source(s): I work for them.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

if you try Budget use the UC Radio podcast discount.

It might depend more on population and demand than rental brand

• wun
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

just call them up and ask them

larger locations will be open weekends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.