jianmin asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

my essay correction!!15 PTS

唔該英文專家幫我執靚篇文佢,我要PERFECT GRAMMAR!!

同幫我FINISH THESIS AND CONCLUSION PLS--15PTS

Thesis: Nowadays credit card is a necessity of our life. It also has some advantages such as convenient, save time and money, and easy to travel.

The most important advantage of using a credit card is convenient. People can use credit card buy anything everywhere. For example, supermarket, drug store, clothes store, shopping center, restaurant….all general place are accepted a credit card. Moreover, people can remote purchase any products that they want, for it enables people to purchase products and services remotely via the internet or phone. When people using a credit card shopping by telephone or in the Internet can speed delivery and simplify a return or exchange. People can shop closer to home.

The second advantages of using a credit card are save time and money. The credit card is really easy to use. You just slice the card and sign your name, and then the transaction will go through. You can use it to pay all the bills such as gas and electric fee, cell phone, home phone, water service, parking ticket and other expenses. For instanced, I use a credit card to pay all the bill on the Internet, so I don’t have to wait a long line, but also I save a lot of stamps too. Also, I can earn some cash back monthly. Many credit cards offer additional benefits such as insurance cover on purchases, cash back, air miles and some store discounts.

Another advantage of using a credit card is international transaction. For example, Visa and Master Card are use for any countries. When you travel to another country, you don’t have to bring money, just bring your credit card. Furthermore, you don’t need to worry about you don’t have enough money.

Conclusion:

pls write some more introduction with Thesis statement and help me finish the conclusion.....my essay haven't done yet!!

Rating
  • chan
    Favorite Answer

Thesis: Nowadays, credit card becomes a necessity in our daily lives. There are some advantages such as convenience, time saving and money saving, and easy carry.

The most important advantage of using a credit card is convenience. People can use credit cards to buy anything everywhere such as supermarkets, drug stores, fashion shops, shopping centers, restaurants….all general places accept credit cards. Moreover, people can purchase any products and services they want through the internets or phones. People using credit card shopping through telephones or the Internets can speed up delivery and simplify a return or an exchange. People can easily shop at home on the internets.

The second advantage of using credit cards is both time saving and money saving. The credit card is really easy to use. You just slide the cards and sign your names, and then the transaction will go through. You can use it to pay all the bills such as gas and electricity fees, cell phone charges, fixed phone charges, water charges, parking tickets and other expenses. For instance, I use a credit card to pay all the bills on the Internet so I don’t have to wait for a long time queuing for payments. Best of all, I can save a lot of stamps too. Also, I can earn some cash back monthly. Many credit cards companies offer additional benefits such as insurance cover on purchases, cash back, flyig miles and some store discounts.

Another advantage of using a credit card is for international transactions. For example, Visa and Master Card are accepted and widely used in any countries. When you travel overseas, you don’t have to bring cash with you. What you need to bring is your credit cards. Furthermore, you don’t need to worry about you don’t have enough money.

2009-05-05 22:19:40 補充:

PERFECT GRAMMAR - 我做到嫁 !

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info/

祝您好運!