Stomach/abdominal pain?

Ok im only 16. I have been sick for the past 3 months on and off. Been in the hospital a couple times and the doctors still pin this stomach pain on GERD. Which I've been on 3 different meds, and none help. The did an endoscopy but found no ulcer.. Im glad for it but, I've been FOLLOWING what the doctors... show more Ok im only 16. I have been sick for the past 3 months on and off. Been in the hospital a couple times and the doctors still pin this stomach pain on GERD. Which I've been on 3 different meds, and none help. The did an endoscopy but found no ulcer.. Im glad for it but, I've been FOLLOWING what the doctors have been saying and been staying away from all foods and drinks that'll hurt my stomach and yet I still have it.

Today it got worse than ever..

The pain is located in the right side and it really hurts, its like someone stabbing my upper right side. Today I started throwing up and coughing up blood. I havent told my mom yet cause im sacared to.
The pain travels to my back and my right side.

If its not an ulcer or my GERD what could it be ? I know with acid refulx you dont throw up blood or start coughing it up for no reason..
My thoughts:
-My liver.
-Pancreatitis
-Gallstones

I've been googling but no one has given me a full answer to what it could be.

If you ask why I know its not GERD is because I have none of this happening to me..
Frequent burning pain in the upper abdomen or chest, possibly accompanied by a sour taste in the mouth, a lump in the throat, or trouble swallowing.