Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

C&A i'm holding a drawing contest?

yeah so i'm hosting a drawing contest here and on Deviantart if you wis to enter there http://svens-biggest-fan.deviantart.com/journal/ is the link...anyhoo here is how it works

all i am going to do is give you a vaugueish description of one of my characters from a manga i am sorta working on and you guys draw it...the most accurate one based on my description gets a drawing dedicated to them

to enter just draw then let me know you entered and send me a link

also be creative try not to have just a flat profile pose

here we go

he has blue eyes and blonde eyebrows...his hair is spikey blonde on top and looks sorta like wings...below the spikes his hair is flat and black...he wears a gi...a gi is a basic martial arts uniform if you don't know what it is...his right sleeve is blue and his left sleeve is red if you are going for colours...he also wears black biking gloves and has a purple belt with the knot tied on his left side...he wears basic black slip on platformers with white socks...his pants are semi baggy...he has a pouch on his belt that looks like a fanny pack and is off to his right arm

(so kinda like|----0-|) 0 being the fanny pack

have fun if you want to enter the deadline for the DA one is in two weeks

the yahoo one has less time sorry bout that but it's worth ten points right...?

also so people don't get too mad an anime question

1: Who would win in a Chess game lelouch (before he got the geass) or L

2: who would win in a running contest goku or sonic

3: who would win in a shape shifting contest a ditto or tony tony chopper

please explain why

me thinks no one is going to even try the drawing

Best Answer

looks sooooo hard~!!!!TT-TT

plus, I don't have a scanner. I don't think you'll like a small picture of an ugly drawing so yeah..>.>"

I wish I have a scanner~

~~L!!!!:D

~~Sonic. o.o"

~~DITTO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X3

err..explain..? but I'm not good at that..!!

okay. here goes..

1. L because he's uber smart. And I like him. :D

2. Sonic because he runs fast and yeah...@.@"

3. Ditto because I said so.

there. :]

EDIT: UNFAIR!!! All the others didn't explain their answers!!>.<"

all my efforts...gone...all gone...

*random super sad background music*

• niam

Wondefull, a chance to test my skill and ability at uploading onto Devaint art, ( I have an acount but due to all my others nothing is posted yet). I will return with a link hopefully before the deadline.

1. L, Lulu may be smart but I'm putting my money on L at being better at chess.

2. Sonic, I believe that he is faster than Goku while running, if Goku could fly then he would win.

3. Ditto, He seems more maliable and willing to transform into more shapes

Man that sounds fun! Unfortunately, I don't have a Deviant art account or anywhere to put my finished artwork so I think I'll just skip it. It's a really good idea though!

>>L all the way e.e

>>Sonic.

>>Ditto

bya

EDIT:

Well, maybe I'll try. Give me two days! (it'll just be a mindful sketch, nothing else though).

• Hm... I'm gonna try that... The head & hair part sounds cool but the rest doesn't... O.o ... it'll take a little while [i'm oh so lazy!!! and I get sidetracked VERRRRY easily >.<]

>>Lelouch... why? I dunno...

>>Sonic

>>Ditto...O.o

Source(s): X]P

Even though you are a starter you are able to improve your pulling generally with the aid of Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery from here https://tr.im/PNzKg since each stage is damaged right down to this type of aspect in order that newcomers can follow along relatively easily.

Pencil Portrait Mastery guide uncovers standard mix-ups that apprentices frequently produce way of portray the difficulty of the lips, approach to help keep teeth from being overdrawn.

Christopher Sia, mcdougal of the manual set every thing he learned into Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery, a class that teaches novices the primary abilities and techniques needed seriously to become great pen face artists. Christopher retains his program can be achieved by anyone, whether they've a background in artwork or not.

Too bad I don't have a DA... and can't draw too well. :3

1. Tough... Lelouch would probably win, barely. He beat many people without the Geass, like in the first episode.

2. Sonic 'cause he runs fast and is so cocky he would like to win.

3. *blank stare*

That sounds like fun!!!! I think i'll try it! but be warned, i can't draw worth a damn...

1. lelouch

2. sonic

3. huh?

• Elcy

No, unless you said you own Pokemon.