What can I do to have an Alice in Wonderland themed party?

My birthday is coming up and even though im not a child (I'll be turning 27!) I really want an Alice in Wonderland themed party...I was thinking of having a Tea Party (like the mad hatter tea pary)...

What sorts of things could I do or have to make it more 'themed' and extra fun?
Update: I was thinking about serving pots of tea and having canapes and etc for food. I was thinking about seating people boy/girl/boy/girl etc...then every 10 minutes a buzzer would go off and all the boys would move down a seat....(girls stay where they are) That way, everyone sits next to someone different....what... show more I was thinking about serving pots of tea and having canapes and etc for food.

I was thinking about seating people boy/girl/boy/girl etc...then every 10 minutes a buzzer would go off and all the boys would move down a seat....(girls stay where they are) That way, everyone sits next to someone different....what you think?

What kind of music could I play?