Guys, do you ever "size your gf up"?

My bf randomly took my bicep into his hand the other day, and started squeezing on it. I asked him what he was doing and he literally said that he was "sizing me up". What does that mean? And do all guys "size their gf's up" like this? Sometimes he'd also poke my stomach, and try to pinch up some flabs even though there's hardly any there considering I am 5'4' at 108 Ibs... I don't know why he is doing all this but sometimes the way he "evaluates" me makes me feel like a livestock that's going through the FDA inspection...

Best Answer

hahaha, he's just going 2nd base with you. In a type of way that is. I did it to my X all the time. Good luck. Hope everything works out. Peace!

• tebar

no longer an entire out affair. a woman began dating me and we went out on 3 dates (kissing no added). After the 0.33 date i'm getting an digital mail telling me what a great guy i replace into yet she merely had to work out if she replace into happy along with her boyfriend or no longer. confident adequate she replace into, for merely 3 months extra in the previous he dumped her! Karma toddler!

Yeah I agree with the answerer above, saying its just flirting. I think he's just being playful, and flirty. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, let him know how you feel. But for the most part, it seems pretty harmless, and cute in a way.

wow that's harsh! i would never accept that from a boyfriend but i'm pretty sensitive if this didn't bug you (which it obviously does) then i wouldn't worry about it but if you dislike it don't stand for it. to me this guy sounds like a bully who is talking you down to make himself look better, which isn't working. Do whatever feels like the right choice and remember that the right choice isn't always the fair one

I think that's really weird. I would say something like "do you want me to go on your fat, honey" in a joking way. He'll get the message.

None of my ex boyfriends ever did that to me... and if they would have, i'd probably punch them in their face. If you don't like that, tell him he better stop.

You're right. That's what guys do. My buddy calls the women in his house (including his wife & mother-in-law) "the livestock". Women have babies, and you need to find a good fit one to have healthy babies. Men don't look for weaklings to have babies with.

i think first he prob. just wants to touch you, second he may be doing it to be funny b/c i don't think he would literally "size you up" ur his gf haha. but if it makes you feel awkward or like "livestock" like you said, tell him that and tell him to stop if you don't like it.

lol thats so rude of him. my bf pokes my belly as a joke and tells me its cute (im thin though) but i kinda think its cute when he does that but "sizing up" sounds rude and uncalled for, maybe giggle when he does it to make it into a cutesy thing, i have no idea

haha i dnt think he means it in a bad way! if it annoys you just say let him know that its kinda **** on you and how would he like it if you poked at his stomach and flab! maybe he jsut thinks hes being silly! x

lol he's seeing if you are fat and is probably doing it to other girls when you are not around i think that (and dont just take my word do a little investigating) he is looking around to see if there are any girls who are in better shape and might want to go out with someone "more toned" or that might have better arms or legs