What is the worst restaurant chain ever?

Think about all the chains out there... which has the worst food. service, sanitation, etc?

• Adam S
    Best Answer

Sonic. Lousy burgers, no inside service, no public restrooms, slack-jawed 15 year old carhops, ice cold fries.

I've always heard the cleanliness in Chinese restaurants are generally below standard. Heard horror stories from some waitressed that landed in a few of them. Just dirty, different standard. Yucky food is Sonic. Ordered a Subway, got home, took it out of the clear to go bag, unwrapped the paper, and a small bug RAN out. That's nasty.

Cat on a Stick. They don't always clean off all the fur. And the hairball combo just doesn't cut it for me. BTW, there is a "The Cat and the Custard Cup" (English pub and restaurant) in the Los Angeles Area.

All of them are terrible, but the worst ones are the fast food restaurants(McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc.) These are definitely the worst because it is all processed and they have to make the food super cheap. For example, let me tell you how they make the wonderful chicken nuggets made with real breast meat at Mcy Dee's. First off they have a group of chickens that are genetically modified to have bigger breasts. Then they inject them with hormones(to make them bigger) and antibiotics(which kill bacteria, even the good ones that keep you from getting sick.) They put them all in cages where they can barely move around and guess what they feed them? They feed those chickens ground up animal parts with some artificial "grains". The chickens urinate and $hit in their cages and sleep in their excretions. The owners kick and abuse the chickens and kill them in such a horrible way that before they die, adrenaline and other bodily chemicals rage throughout the body and in the meat. Then, they are allowed to sit, dead, in their feces days before artificial ingredients are injected such as MSG, nitrites and nitrates, artificial colors, artificial flavors, extra-refined sugars(high fructose corn syrup, sucrose, dextrose, "sugar", corn syrup), hydrogenated oils, and so much more. Then they are processed and shipped to McDonald's already "cooked". McDonald's then throws them in some hydrogenated oil that has been cooking all day(which means it has formaldehyde particles, a known carcinogen)in it. Then they serve it to your child with ketchup also full of high fructose corn syrup and claim that it is real chicken breast. So I hope you enjoyed learning how McDonald's make chicken nuggets and I hope you never eat at a fast food restaurant ever again for the sake of your children and yourself. Basically, all fast food restaurants are terrible.

Source(s): I don't need to state my source, everyone nows this is true even McDonald's. So saying that I am 63 years old and I eat all organic, never eat at fast food restaurants, jog a minimum of three miles a day, further excercise, do tai chi and yoga, don't drink sodas, drink my water and eat my organic fruits and veges, and I have not gotten sick in 38 years(except maybe an occasional runny nose that lasts for a day, but that is rare) cured my parents and family of cancer, heart disease, their "high cholesterol", diabetes, and even osteoperosis with all natural means, does not mean anything...............right? All I have to say is read Kevin Trudeau's books NATURAL CURES "THEY" DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT and MORE NATURAL CURES, do as many things you can and you will see a big difference in your life and health.

I just cant stand Carls Jr! Maybe because every location near me is so Ghetto!!! Just seems so unclean, and smelly! But my Husband loves the food???

Applebee's aka Crapplebee's

Ruby Tuesday's is extremely fattening.

And KFC tortures their chickens extremely horribly.

McDonalds lies.

And DOMINOS is very gross, dirty, and eeeehh horrible.

Source(s): worked at dominos.

Shoney's; however, the new CEO is trying to improve it, so maybe there's hope...

kfc, they dont use gloves or tongs, wendys, dennys, waffle house ehh gross and unclean

golden corral. EW.