Another Jornada a Puerta Cerrada?

I dont know about you guys but i like to hear how the teams communicate and everything its pretty cool and Yes i BELIEVE Arsenal will win the Champions League

Favorite Answer

It makes no difference for America and Tecos fans, they are used to empty stadiums. You can add Chivas too, with their quiet stadium it seems like nobody even shows up.

@Diablita jota: no lie i do wish we had a more modern stadium haha but we make the best out of it. And we dont sell those seats for security reasons and yet we make more noise than the azteca will ever make in an America game.

las wilas siguen ardidas por que no van a tener liguilla haha

Source(s): Yes i think Arsenal will win the Champions League.

Yes i BELIEVE Arsenal will win the Champions League

@ IE gooner aka rafa lmfao you make me laugh your stadium barely gets filled up and you wanna talk about america, tecos, and chivas? Be real at least america's stadium has some nice seats and not like pumas, who has concrete seats and no chairs. Your stadium sits 60,000 america's 109,000 do the math you wish you gatas had a stadium like americas.

Yeah without the fans the game seems a lil boring. But at least you hear the players scream I heard one player say " ponte las pilas pendejo I pasa el balon" lol. I hope the final isn't a puerta cerrada.

Source(s): No arsenal won't win the champions league, barcelona has it in the bag. FORZA BARCA & AZULCREMA
  • @ gooner, ok so the stadium doesnt fill but as u can see el Azteca is 3rd o was it 4th biggest in the world unlike your stadium, thats not even in the top 10 in da world, as much as in a America game fans attend and may loc empty i bet it would fill up full your stadium full

I know man

I hate puerta cerrada

No fans makes the game basically boring

yea i like how you can hear the actuality of the games for example in the game i believe it was chivas vs puebla you could here when they yelled cabron to one of the players

I like hearing the coaches and the players yelling too.

Arsenal is gonna win.

ps: I love your picture that is my man

• Well..

We'll at least be able to hear Oswaldo Sanchez yelling at his defense...

wow i feel sorry for tigres.

telemundo is gonna make me sleep again.

Zzzz

Oswaldo: aquí puto!!!

(or cabron haha)