White stuff in pimples...?

first of all, i had a recent outbreak of pimples just above my nose between my eyebrows. i am using Clearasil ultra wipe thingies and it says to use them no more than 3 times a day but i have used them like 5 lol(: so first of all is using them too much just making it worse or do they just suggest that you dont use... show more first of all, i had a recent outbreak of pimples just above my nose between my eyebrows. i am using Clearasil ultra wipe thingies and it says to use them no more than 3 times a day but i have used them like 5 lol(: so first of all is using them too much just making it worse or do they just suggest that you dont use too much so your face doesnt get dry?

and second of all, each time i use the wipes my pimples start oozing this white stuff, is that bad? when i see it i just take the clearisil pad and wipe off the white stuff a couple times, but it just keeps "growing back". should i just let the white stuff stay there?

thaannkss for answeriing (: