Has anyone sent you creepy or weird messages through Y!A?

Some guy did to me yesterday. I asked a question about not shaving my armpits for 5 years (it was a joke, as usual) and he was like, "What a turn on that you've never shaved in 5 years. How about a cyber-relationship? But I'm not a pedophile, I swear and I've got no strings attached and I swear you... show more Some guy did to me yesterday. I asked a question about not shaving my armpits for 5 years (it was a joke, as usual) and he was like, "What a turn on that you've never shaved in 5 years. How about a cyber-relationship? But I'm not a pedophile, I swear and I've got no strings attached and I swear you don't even have to meet me in person." (something like that) and I blocked him. Lol. But that was naaaasty! He even sent me his MSN! I was like.... ew. No. So I blocked him and now am utterly disturbed!

Any stories like mine anyone?

If you want, I'll copy and paste the whole message! Haha XD
Just say so if you want. :) *hopes you people do*
Update: RockerChick you wanted this (I changed his name and email though): From: Ironman Subject: Very sexy Message: I am referring to your very long armpit hair on yahoo answers. That's the biggest turn-on you could possibly give me. I'm into kinky girls. That's why I looked through you're... show more RockerChick you wanted this (I changed his name and email though):

From: Ironman

Subject: Very sexy

Message: I am referring to your very long armpit hair on yahoo answers. That's the biggest turn-on you could possibly give me. I'm into kinky girls.

That's why I looked through you're profile - you're very interesting. Unfortuanetly you blocked your Q and A.

Most guys wouldn't like it though. You'll get much more lucky if you shave it off.

If you still don't get a hook up or even if you do, how does a cyber-relationship with me sound.

Reply to ironman0001@live.com

It will have no strings attached and you will never have to meet me - I'm not some pedophile or anything. I promise.
-------

And here is my question (lol):
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agvzl6TF9jFBavxONxVfCEDty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090502123421AAIcJDb

Though he didn't answer it. Haha
Update 2: I CHANGED THE NAMEA AND EMAIL TO SOMETHING SIMILAR THOUGH)

Did I say that already? Oh, well if I did.
Update 3: Thanks people I feel better since it was pretty creep and you have had some of the same experiences. Haha the "5...4....3...2...1..." one had me cracking up like hell! The other one were pretty funny. And "nakey"? Lol.

XD I love this question. :)