? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

WHAT TYPE OF ANIMALS SHOULD I SEVER AT A CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY?

we live on a famr

sis my sun's birthday perty

we were goin2gto have a petting zoo set up, and horse back riding (only for the kids whose parents gave permission.)

we have a lot of "meal" animals on this farm

we raise chicksme , oock, cow, goat, and lamb for food.

what tpy eshoudl be sevreved at patrjgrkfm

• Moon
    Favorite Answer

ooooh....cock sounds good!

well i wouldn't really help the kids make the connection that what is on their plate is the same thing they were just playing with. but if you're trying to do the whole animal theme you could do "pigs in a blanket" (hot dogs) or the oreo and pudding dessert with the gummy worms for "worms in dirt". there are also some really cute chick cupcake ideas at martha stewart.com. if you don't want to go with the whole cutesy theme idea i would serve chicken. that's all my little sister and brother will eat. good luck. have fun!

• netto

My son merely became 6 final month and we invited approximately 12 teenagers, 9 confirmed up and the mothers and fathers had RSVP'd and that i under no circumstances heard from the different 3. of those we invited some have been teenagers that lived interior the neighbourhood, some that he knew from college final year yet weren't in his classification this year. i do no longer think of we ended up inviting all of us it quite is in his classification this year. a good number of it quite is with the help of the fact his b-day became Sept 14 and we sent out invitations interior the direction of August so we does no longer have commonly used who became going to be in his classification. Regardless i do no longer think of we would have invited every person in his classification. in case you hand them out in my opinion or mail them then merely invite the infants that he's amazingly friendly with. My son has been to approximately 3 events to date for classmates and has yet another one next month. maximum invitations are surpassed out a minimum of a million month in strengthen. in case you're having your occasion at a occasion room then i'm beneficial it makes a distinction yet we've been in our outdoor and quite 9 teenagers became a handful!

Ewwwwwww! Go vegetarian. Kill any animal in front of the kids and you would probably be sued. I know I would, I am raising my son to respect all animals and living things (like bugs) not to go and murder some defenseless animal.

None should be killed at the party while theres children there. But if your doing your killing before the party go with the cow so you can make burgers on the grill...lol

You shouldn't sever any animals at a child's party. I think it would be quite scary for them. And the animal probably wouldn't like being severed too much.

Good idea but could you type a little better?

• Aggie

You're gonna kill an animal in front of all those kiddies?! o_o

Ummm, NONE! MORON!!! Just give them cake, ice cream, and order pizza.

wtf

don't

that would scar them for life

please tell me you typed words wrong.....sever?????? please don't do anything like that in front of children, i really hope you are asking what to serve and I would go with cake and ice cream!