A few questions about the movie Edward Scissorhands?

OK, so I was given an assignment of various questions about the movie Edward Scissorhands. I was absent the day of school that the rest of the class viewed the movie, but my teacher wants me to hand the assignment in tomorrow. He thought that I would rent the movie on my own and watch it, but I do not have the... show more OK, so I was given an assignment of various questions about the movie Edward Scissorhands. I was absent the day of school that the rest of the class viewed the movie, but my teacher wants me to hand the assignment in tomorrow. He thought that I would rent the movie on my own and watch it, but I do not have the money or time. I have to finish this assignment for tomorrow, and I do not have the time to sit down and watch the movie. The questions are also a little too in depth to be answered by an online summary of the movie.

Anyone who may have seen this movie, please try and answer one or all of these questions in a few sentences or just a few main points.

Extra points to who ever has the best answer!

1.) In what ways does the neighborhood in the movie represent conformity. How does it represent Thoreau's "joint-stock company"?

2.) Is Edward voluntarily a non-conformist? Why or why not?

3.) How is Edward's non-conformity problematic for himself? How is it problematic for the other characters in the movie?

4.) Does a person develop a more meaningful life when he or she does not conform to society? Why?

5.) Do you think the way that the townspeople treated Edward was realistic or not? What point was Tim Burton trying to make with Edward's character and the way he is treated?

Thanks a bunch!
-B
Update: Remember, I do not have enough time tonight to watch the movie and do this assignment. I need to get it done this evening.