Can I get a loan with no income?

Is it possible for an 18 year old to get a loan when they have no current income?

I am enlisted into the Army, and I only need a loan of about $300. But the repayment period needs to be over 31 weeks.
Update: I am sworn into the Army. All contracts are signed and I have my job. I am not leaving until August though. So I would have a way to pay the loan, just not at this time.

Thank you for the replies, though.
Update 2: To add a little more unnecessary info. I have been doing yard sales to earn money. I've also been actively applying to places with no luck. I have doubts that I'll get hired, considering how many people want jobs badly. I am not really close with family. My mom has no job and my dad is an evil person... show more To add a little more unnecessary info. I have been doing yard sales to earn money. I've also been actively applying to places with no luck. I have doubts that I'll get hired, considering how many people want jobs badly.

I am not really close with family. My mom has no job and my dad is an evil person when it comes to money.

I'm sure I'll find the money somehow. Thanks.
12 answers 12