Can I get a loan with no income?

Is it possible for an 18 year old to get a loan when they have no current income?

I am enlisted into the Army, and I only need a loan of about $300. But the repayment period needs to be over 31 weeks.
Update: I am sworn into the Army. All contracts are signed and I have my job. I am not leaving until August though. So I would have a way to pay the loan, just not at this time.

Thank you for the replies, though.
Update 2: To add a little more unnecessary info. I have been doing yard sales to earn money. I've also been actively applying to places with no luck. I have doubts that I'll get hired, considering how many people want jobs badly. I am not really close with family. My mom has no job and my dad is an evil person... show more To add a little more unnecessary info. I have been doing yard sales to earn money. I've also been actively applying to places with no luck. I have doubts that I'll get hired, considering how many people want jobs badly.

I am not really close with family. My mom has no job and my dad is an evil person when it comes to money.

I'm sure I'll find the money somehow. Thanks.