Have you been involved in any "fan fights" as in you get in a fight about cartoons/anime with other fans?

Such as those "Vs." fights. What I mean are fights about which character can beat up who.

Also:

fights about: Which anime is the greatest

Which animes are overrated/underrated

Anime pairings

If so, where did the fight (s) happen (chat room, here, anime convention, club, w/e).

Stuff like that I guess.

Mine: One time at an anime convention, a friend of mine decided to say something bad about the Loveless anime, and some fanboy started yelling at him from the front row (we were at a panel). It was very funny.

Thanks to all answers.....and sorry if I was rather vague V.V

I'm sorta pertaining this to Chu's last question XD

@Hyuu: XD If I had the guts.......

Favorite Answer

I'm not that good when it comes to VS fights, but I always love a good fandom fight ^^

Me and my friends fight all the time about which characters are the best. We even got physical once with a group of older otakus in the comic section at walmart XD

Another time at a con in atlanta, me and my friends crashed a panel on all these dark, emo-ish animes by jumping in and doing the hare hare yukai. We got a bunch of people to join in, but there were a bunch of overly gothic people starring at us from their chairs going 'WTF are they doing?!'

lolz....we got in so much trouble for that, but it was worth it >:3

• niam

Usually at home or at the lunch table with friends. See they aren't fights since the only time we yell is so that we can hear each other over the noise of the other people.

PLus they're not really fights cuz we only put out opinions and state facts, if we cannot come to an agreement we agree to disagree and move on to the next topic.

I'm kinda proud that my friends and I don't fight about this more or truly based on how long we all love anime.

• Mary

Actually, I believe he's one of the better wrestlers in the company. The guy does amazing in the WWE main event style, and really only needs a small moveset to tell a story and get over, much like Foley and the Rock and post-injury Austin. The guy's got a real dedication to the business, which is very admirable, is the biggest draw in the company, and has a great charisma to him. The accusations that he's too predictable is stupid, as every wrestler has predictable matches, and besides, with the exception of TV matches, he's very unpredictable in his matches. Cena's very much improved since his early days, and has put up some great matches these past few years - in fact, his match with Umaga is my current match of the year. Honestly, people give him too much flack, and the lot of them can barely argue why he sucks. I've seen some good anti-Cena arguments, but most of them include stupid reasons like "only uses five moves" and "two year title reigns" and "isn't really a Marine." And yes, the title reign went on way too long, but no reason to unleash the bandwagon effect on him and come up with terrible reasons to hate him. Heck, I bet I could make a better anti-Cena argument than most Cena haters, and I've been defending him since day one.

• tikuku

Lol yeah me and this guy friend of mine were talking about OHSHC. He really does NOT like it and I asked him why. He said cause Honey was a little boy and there was no reason why he could possibly fight that way. So I said well how come Tomoyo, who's a skinny girl w/ no muscle, can stop freaken motorcycles. That shut him up LOL.

So.. Clannad vs. OHSHC, harem vs. reverse harem =D

Also, whenever I talk about anime w/ my friends, these 2 friends of mine constantly argue about something in Dragonball Z, but I don't watch it, so I'm not sure what =P

hee hee, I have passionate obsessed anime friends =)

Yes, I have. I argue with my friends all the time. One is a total Lelouch fangirl and we got into an argue over whether Suzaku or Lelouch was better. (Suzaku all the way! X3) Over which character is stupid or not, etc.

My other buddy we argue over whether FMA is stupid/overrated. She's an Ed fangirl.

Then those questions I've answered over who would win in a fight here or which character is cuter, just like the q I just posted. X3

• bye

Ossu, Mic~!

Yeah, I always have these kind of arguements with the fanboys >.>""

Some of them are kinda retarded.. asking liek:

Hey, if Naruto vs Ichigo, who will win? and whatsoever~

-_-""

It makes my brain hurt..

Oh yeah, the 'which anime is teh greatest' & all that... I heard of it sooo many frickin time already.. mo ii yo >__< Most of them was liek, 'NARUTO ish teh best!, No, BLEACH ish teh bast, Naruto ish stupid & yeah.. you got teh point..

I often fight about this either in class or teh cyber cafe... you know.. any place that has fanboys around...

I never had such fights with fangirls btw.. just fanboys >.>""

Woah... a GUY shouted at you? lol so.. manly *smirks*

LOL! Yess.. all the time.

Stuff like when you think something is right about an anime, but the other person thinks something else is right. Lol

I remember, once I got in a fight with my sis about who's better:

Hunny (Ouran) Or Fletcher (FMA)

IT was actually quite funny ^__^

Ah, Chu's last question on Avatar vs. Naruto huh? lol

Yep, many before, but its a 'some' now.

I guess it would have to be:

Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece. (here)

Subb vs. Dubb (here and youtube)

character vs character (here and MAL)

which anime is the greatest (here, youtbe, MAL)

overrated vs. underrated anime (here)

early vs. now anime (here)

Oh boy, I have fights with my friend Sushi all the time! She absolutely loves to slash- EVERYTHING! So when we talk about our fav pairings we go at it.

I prefer het over slash and we argue over which is a cuter pairing...

LxLight (Ewww)

or LxMisa (Which is absolutely adorable!)

Yes!

A lot!

People always seem to want to argue with my opinion

V.V

Some major fights:

Which is more classic:

DBZ or Gundam

Who is stronger:

Ukitake or Shunsui

Which couples are better:

IchigoxRukia or IchigoxOrihime

These were on MAL mostly

^^