Marriage for the sake of getting married?

So, I'm pretty hell-bent on wedding + a child (or bun in oven) before I'm 23. I'm a junior in college, and I'll be 21 this year. My best prospect for marriage and I just broke up a few weeks ago, after 3 months of dating (and he was sooo marry-able, before I realized he was a big jerk). My question... show more So, I'm pretty hell-bent on wedding + a child (or bun in oven) before I'm 23. I'm a junior in college, and I'll be 21 this year. My best prospect for marriage and I just broke up a few weeks ago, after 3 months of dating (and he was sooo marry-able, before I realized he was a big jerk). My question now is-- how terrible is it that I decided the very next person I date (most likely the person I'm talking to now) will be The One, just so that we can date for about a year before the nuptials?

As of right now, I'm only mildly attracted to him (I find him kind of boring at times) but I really just want to play it safe: he's a few years older that me, about to finish grad school and already has a great job, and he just seems to be the kind of low-key, drama-free guy I need.

So...bad idea? Not so bad? Has anyone else found themselves in this position?
Update: LOL, thanks guys.

In the back of my mind I knew I was being absolutely ridiculous I guess I just need the disapproval of strangers to bring me back to reality. I wish I could 10pts all of you.