Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ladies: Have you ever apologized to ease the tension, even though we're never wrong?

I mean, it's good to keep our men thinking that they're in control.

Poll: A)Pout and make him apologize or apologize, B) kill him with kindness, and get some special attention?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Q. Sleep on the couch and ignore him EVEN if he hasn't done anything wrong to make him feel bad and he may bring you a sham wow after work...

Source(s): It worked last week for me!
  • Angie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, considering I'm always wrong...I always apologize.

However, on the rare occasions that my husband was actually wrong, I was the one to apologize. I just want to be okay...and will apologize to keep the peace and feel him next to me. He used to hold a grudge for days...although now days he's doing a lot better.

When my husband makes me really upset, I do the whole kill him with kindness bit. Just the price you pay for being a wife. He puts up with me, so I put up with him. Its only fair.

• 4 years ago

*Sigh* I've done that, just to avoid arguments, usually when I'm tired and can't be bothered. Doesn't make it right. I just do that sometimes. Heck; most of these petty arguments dont mean anything anyway. Why bother fighting about it?

• 1 decade ago

I say Im sorry ALL the time without meaning it. Its a character flaw.

B. Anything that ends in "special attention" is worth a fake apology.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

C) Pout and go lock myself in the bedroom, only apologize for what I have done and so should he. He can only control me with his winkie, for that I am weak.

Additional Info: Down JJ,simmer, simmer!

• 1 decade ago

i rarely apologize i usually pout and get what i want then the SPECIAL attention comes :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I apologize all the time, mostly for being born and breathing the same air.

Source(s): I'm sorry! ~shoots self~
  • I don't have a man of my own. I'd try different ways to keep him happy I think. Maybe I'd let him work at keeping me happy for a change.

• neither, i dont believe that men should think they're in control.

hes the one that has to apologize and killl me with kindness.

dont be weak ladies...stand up for yourselfs.

• Boots
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yup yup ya kinda got to cause they will never admit THEY were wrong!!!

A and B at the same time...Im good like that!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.