Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ladies: Have you ever apologized to ease the tension, even though we're never wrong?

I mean, it's good to keep our men thinking that they're in control.

Poll: A)Pout and make him apologize or apologize, B) kill him with kindness, and get some special attention?

Best Answer

Q. Sleep on the couch and ignore him EVEN if he hasn't done anything wrong to make him feel bad and he may bring you a sham wow after work...

Source(s): It worked last week for me!
  • Angie

Well, considering I'm always wrong...I always apologize.

However, on the rare occasions that my husband was actually wrong, I was the one to apologize. I just want to be okay...and will apologize to keep the peace and feel him next to me. He used to hold a grudge for days...although now days he's doing a lot better.

When my husband makes me really upset, I do the whole kill him with kindness bit. Just the price you pay for being a wife. He puts up with me, so I put up with him. Its only fair.

*Sigh* I've done that, just to avoid arguments, usually when I'm tired and can't be bothered. Doesn't make it right. I just do that sometimes. Heck; most of these petty arguments dont mean anything anyway. Why bother fighting about it?

I say Im sorry ALL the time without meaning it. Its a character flaw.

B. Anything that ends in "special attention" is worth a fake apology.

C) Pout and go lock myself in the bedroom, only apologize for what I have done and so should he. He can only control me with his winkie, for that I am weak.

Additional Info: Down JJ,simmer, simmer!

i rarely apologize i usually pout and get what i want then the SPECIAL attention comes :)

I apologize all the time, mostly for being born and breathing the same air.

Source(s): I'm sorry! ~shoots self~
  • I don't have a man of my own. I'd try different ways to keep him happy I think. Maybe I'd let him work at keeping me happy for a change.

• neither, i dont believe that men should think they're in control.

hes the one that has to apologize and killl me with kindness.

dont be weak ladies...stand up for yourselfs.

• Boots

yup yup ya kinda got to cause they will never admit THEY were wrong!!!

A and B at the same time...Im good like that!