Can a husband befriend a stripper ?

My husband is temporarily at the other side of the country to attend a school. We have been married for 15 years , he is 35 years old. He went to a strip club and paid for lapdances from a skanky stripper and then they became "friends". That included late night and middle of the night phonecalls until I... show more My husband is temporarily at the other side of the country to attend a school. We have been married for 15 years , he is 35 years old. He went to a strip club and paid for lapdances from a skanky stripper and then they became "friends". That included late night and middle of the night phonecalls until I found out .At some point he went over to her house for dinner, and he received a ride to the hotel from the strip club one night from her as well. Both claim no sex was ever involved, they were just talking. She knows a lot about me and our 2 kids , I am very confused as to what to make of it. I say it is emotional cheating at the very least . I feel humiliated , cheated on and lost some confidence over this eventhough I definitely look much better than her (I've seen her now).
My husband believes I should just get over myself , he is tired of talking about it and gets frustrated with me when I ask questions, while I obsess over details and am caught between anger and pain.
My stand is if there is nothing to hide, why get so upset with me ? I am the one wronged here and I didn't ask to be put in this position.
What am I suposed to think and do about this, and it is possible to just be friends with a stripper ? And how can I recover from this ?