The Italian PM demands an apology from his wife. LOL, when do women apologize to men about anything?

I've been hearing about the Italian prime minister and his wife getting a divorce. Apparently the wife is accusing her husband of "flirting" with younger women. The Italian PM says it isn't true and demands an apology from his wife. Why do I get the feeling he won't get one? Usually... show more I've been hearing about the Italian prime minister and his wife getting a divorce. Apparently the wife is accusing her husband of "flirting" with younger women.

The Italian PM says it isn't true and demands an apology from his wife. Why do I get the feeling he won't get one? Usually it's the man that always apologizes, even if it's her fault.

Why do women feel that they are above apologizing to a man if she's done him wrong?