Work from home? No scams!?

I am looking to earn a little extra cash workin online, i can do HTML advertising and some editing, i am willing to spend hours on end working online to advertise for some extra money. Though there are many options to work for companies, i have heard many reports that they are almost all scams, i need a safe and... show more I am looking to earn a little extra cash workin online, i can do HTML advertising and some editing, i am willing to spend hours on end working online to advertise for some extra money.
Though there are many options to work for companies, i have heard many reports that they are almost all scams, i need a safe and legit program/company to work for.
If anyone, please anyone knows of one that will pay any amount without hidden fees, background fees, or any fees that i wont be told about please let me know what it is and a little detail.

I'm in need of money, living on this island with the economy is becoming damn near impossible. Someone please help me out.
Thanks,
Sonny