Looking for a male stud for my soft coated wheaten terrier?

I was wondering if anyone has an idea on a way to find a male stud for my wheaten terrier. She is full bread, but I don't have the papers on her. I never thought I would breed her, but she is such a great dog and I have alot of people that would love a puppy. My problem is I don't have papers on her? any... show more I was wondering if anyone has an idea on a way to find a male stud for my wheaten terrier. She is full bread, but I don't have the papers on her. I never thought I would breed her, but she is such a great dog and I have alot of people that would love a puppy. My problem is I don't have papers on her? any ideas of where I could search? Thank you
oh yeah, and I am in Michigan
Update: ok, well I wasnt looking for mean answers and I definately would never want her to be a breeding machine?? I love her to death. you all are right, I will spay her and enjoy her as my pet which that was my plan anyway.