How does Jesus feel about marijuana?

I read in the bible that Jesus gave us all the seed bearing plants to use. So doesn't that mean that marijuana should be used as well. Don't get me wrong, I think there are people everywhere who abuse it, but I do feel it does quite a bit of good for people who have cancer, glaucoma, and many other... show more I read in the bible that Jesus gave us all the seed bearing plants to use. So doesn't that mean that marijuana should be used as well. Don't get me wrong, I think there are people everywhere who abuse it, but I do feel it does quite a bit of good for people who have cancer, glaucoma, and many other ailments. Besides, people abuse alcohol and didn't Jesus turn water into wine? Also, it (hemp) is the largest cash crop in California (hemp is a good fiber for cloth, etc.). Just want to see what people think. Looking forward to input.
Update: FYI doris, I don't use drugs, I have a friend with terminal cancer, and his parents are ultra conservative christians and believe that it is wrong.