Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is it coincidence that America's "enemies" all happen to be Israel's enemies?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"don't worry about american pressure; we control america" - that filthy pig ariel sharon.

how many more innocent Palestinians have to suffer before the sheep in the jewsa wake up? disgusting.

• 1 decade ago

It is neither a coincidence nor is it entirely true.

There are certain common interests. And other individual interests.

American pressure against Israeli interests often bears fruit.

Both Jews and Arabs can apply for building permits in Israel, Judea and samaria. Both Jews and Arabs who have built illegally have their houses demolished. There appears to be no discrimination here, except for the fact that only one sixth of illegal Arab buildings have been demolished, wile one third of illegal Jewish buildings have been destroyed.

Because of American pressure there are many areas where Jews cannot get permits to build. But there is no American pressure against Arab building.

So that in fact, far more Jews are denied building permits.

And the question is based on incomprehension of the situation.

And the answer is that nothing need be done, other than to obey the law.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is Venezuela an enemy of Israel?

• zahid
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

NO , it is other way round , Israel's victims are America's "enemies",

As no one had any doubt that ISRAEL's all Brutalities are Fully Supported by USA ,

But I really don't know USA is supporting ISRAEL "on principle or FOR its ECONOMY ,

AS we know it very well that JEWS can STARVE USA any time.

So Americans had a very thin time to finally decide "ISRAEL or USA".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

No. yet to sharp your direction: organic failures ensue whilst there are issues in Israel. usa has no longer something to do with it. bill Clintion replaced into greatest Israel to disaster yet no longer something extremely happend. As an Israeli i will say that with out us of a help, i assume that the mid-east replaced into having considerable disaster long term in the past...

• 1 decade ago

Is it a coincidence that every country with a Muslim population higher than 40% has absolutely no human rights/peace issues?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is it a coincidence that America and Israels enemies are not democracies and have primitive tribal mentalities?

• 1 decade ago

I hope we fight along side Israel, but with Obama who knows

• 1 decade ago

Chavez and Iran's Ahmadinejad have a very close relationship, dictatorships ally themselves with dictatorships.

• 1 decade ago

No.

America is the great Satan for Islamic terrorists.

Israel is the little Satan.

They are the Canary in the coal mine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All our enemies are nearly all of Israel's, that would be a pretty weird coincidence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.