Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 家庭與人際關係朋友 · 1 decade ago

一封要給英文老師的信,請幫我翻譯成英文

這是一封要給英文老師的信,請幫我翻譯成英文,文筆不好請多見諒,謝謝!

親愛的00老師你好:

希望您能用一顆寬大的心去原諒犯錯的學生,因為她們

終究只是孩子,人生的經歷中只是初學者,需要老師不斷的

在旁邊給予提醒,我非常清楚她們對您的態度是錯誤的,身

為她們的導師,我會利用時間,與她們好好溝通,讓她們知

道,尊重他人是一件非常重要的事情。真的希望您能夠原諒

她們對您的不禮貌,也希望您給她們一個改過的機會。

她們的導師00

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear XXX

I hope that you can forgive all the mistakes those students made and view them with a broader mind. Because they're only kids and beginners in life. All kids need constant remindings and encouragements from the teachers which I believe . I acknowlege that their attitudes toward you were so wrong. I think I will spend some time later communicating with them and improving their attitudes , and also let them understand that respect for others is important. I really hope you can forgive their rudeness this time , please give them a second chance .

Sincerely,

Their teacher

供你參考!!

Dear Ma'am/Sir:(女的請用Ma'am,男的請用Sir,這樣會比較禮貌)

I hope that you can forgive all the mistakes that your student made within a forgiving heart.Because they're still kids.They are so young in their life experince.What they need is some mentions and encouragements from the teachers.I exactly know that their attitude is so wrong.As their teacher,I will spend some time and communicate with them.And let them understand that it's so important to respect others.I really hope you can forgive the impolite things that they done to you.And wish you can give them a chance for regret.

Sincerely,

Their teacher,

名字