Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When you pop into your local fish 'n' chip shop for the usual...?

passiona, minimum chips and chicko roll, do you get offered a free dimmy?

Favorite Answer

sheeesh...first us Victorians miss out on bloody May day, and now I find out we are missing out on a free dimmy too??! Pfttt....that just caps of my perfectly crappy day! lol

• Nancy

Depends on what country your in, my friend. Hope all is going well with your studies. I had prime rib last night as i had to work New Years eve. I did it so my work place could have a skeleton crew and others could enjoy New Years eve with their family's. I never would have a cow as a pet as i like steak and Prime rib too much to ever see me eating a pet. It is new years day and no I really see a need to get back to normal but alas, many people are enjoying a 4 day weekend since it will soon be the weekend. At least they are here in America. However Americans are fat and lazy anymore. Hope you had a great time last night. GOD Bless and have a most wonderful and prosperous New Year!

I wish i got a free dimmy but my local fish n chip shop doesnt do them. They do however have the best chips in the state and their grilled fish is fecking tasty as.

If I walked into any of my local shops and ordered dirty rice, sweet potatoes and corn bread,(and a Fresca) I'd probably just get a free ride to the local Gestapo headquarters...

Yes...

But I always politely decline the offer...

(Oh... and...by the way...

...what the feck is a "dimmy?!?")

We dont have fish 'n' chip stores in America...

I get free potato cakes lol

• ©

only mom and pops shop...never seen a fish shop here

we dont get anything free ;(

but the chicken fillet burgers are the BEST in town..

• JOHN B

A big yes to that!