promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Do tight jeans make your legs look skinnier?

Celebrities are always wearing tight jeans, like if you tried to pull some of the denim you probably wouldn't be able to grab anything.

I've always noticed that they tighter the jeans are, the skinnier your legs look in them.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it depends on your legs. Tight jeans make your legs look good if they are all ready skinny. Fat legs only look fatter in them.

But dark jeans will always make you legs appear skinnier.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well, that doesn't go along for all cases.

If one have a thin figure, than that would be a problem, the tight jeans will give an even thinner impression.

http://jeanshook.com/fashion-jeans-men <-- Some tips for guys and jeans</a>

Source(s): 8
  • 4 years ago

I was going to say NO at first, but your plan works out great.. except the flats In my opinion, when girls with slightly larger legs do this and wear flats or anything other than a taller boot, it makes them look more disproportionate and silly. Just my opinion But wearing them with the uggs or moto boots i think would work. and size 10 is not super big or anything, many guys like that size Good luck, dont be afraid to try something

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends on your personal physique. If you're morbidly obese, then you're better off not trying this tight jeans look because you'll look like a half inflated beach ball - not to mention you won't be able to breathe. On the other hand, if you're not overweight then it could give you a slimming appearance - especially if the jeans are black. Black clothes always make one look slimmer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. Generally the tighter the clothing is, the more it will accentuate any lumps, bumps, or rolls. Tight jeans only make your butt look big and your thighs look fat. Not to mention the inevitable muffin top.

• 1 decade ago

no way.

that is soo not true. Jeans that FLATTER your figure can make you look skinnier. Celebrities look so skinny is their tight jeans because they ARE skinny. Not because their jeans are tight.

Wearing super tight jeans when you have bigger legs can actually make you look bigger.

• 1 decade ago

I've always thought if you had skinny legs to begin with they made them look skinny, but if you have thicker legs they accent the fact that the person had thick legs.

• 1 decade ago

You have to be extremely skinny to have tight pants make you look even skinner. Fit/Average girls look hot in them. But heavier women defiantly don't look good in them. It makes their pudge spill over the jeans and makes them look more fat than they are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It can depend if you are carrying too much weight they will do no good but if you wear the right shoes and stuff with them then yeah, they are a fashion miracle!

• 1 decade ago

If you have skinny legs, yes. But if you've got thunder thighs, it just makes you look fatter. :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.