what happens when we die?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sorry dear i don't know......actually i dont have experience....

good luck:)

• Login to reply the answers
  • A.D.
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

5 Jehovah knows what happens to us when we die, and he has told us that when a person dies, his life ends. Death is the opposite of life. So when someone dies, his feelings and memories do not keep on living somewhere else.* When we die we can’t see, we can’t hear, and we can’t think anymore.

6 King Solomon wrote that “the dead know nothing at all.” The dead cannot love or hate, and “there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave.” (Read Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10.) And at Psalm 146:4, the Bible tells us that when someone dies, “his thoughts” die.

Www.jw.org

• 1 decade ago

when we die, those who have come for the funeral will look back how meaningful we lived, all your capabilities you expressed, rite way or wrong way, will be flashed. one can be a good example or a bad example in the way we lived. To answer this question in "death experience view" anybody, will only have to assume and tell. No alive person has experienced, isn't it. So assumed answers are not perfect ones. let's see what will happen when we are alive and live the best way when we are here....

• Our body decays in the soil but the soul remains in the open space until it gets a body. The soul is nothing but like electricity . Example of a computer : CPU =Brain

: Monitor = Eyes

: Sound Box = Ears

: UPS = Will power

: Mouse and Keyboard = Limbs

: Electricity = Soul

: Bill Gates = God ( the one who made us)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Our loving savior Jesus Christ came down from earth to save us and have us in heaven with him. If she was saved then she is deffently in heaven with God. If not then I'm really sorry she's gonna be somewhere that nobody wants to go. Ive never had a near death experience but i have faith in God. About 9 months ago my bestfriend basically my sister passed away from cystic fibrosis and I don't know where she is but I pray to God that I get to see her again. I'm very sorry for your loss and I'll be praying for you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whats the point of asking questions like that. The answer is obvious to someone or something but we humans will never know.

Ghosts?

Reincarnation?

Non existence?

Heaven?

Hell?

This is a question that cannot be answered correctly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pallor mortis - paleness

Algor mortis - cold to touch

Rigor mortis - muscle and skin stiffens

Livor mortis - turns purple/blue

Decomposition - body decays

Skeletonization - bare skeleton is left.

Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pallor_mortis Quite interesting. I mean, unless you're talking mentally, or spiritually, or something, then you should be asking this in another section.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actual death is the clinical death:

Clinical death is determined by either the cessation of heart beat and breathing or the criteria for establishing brain death.

The Need of the Determination of Brain Death

Nowadays, modern ressucitative devices and technics can maintain the function of the heart, lungs and visceral organs for a period of time(hours or days) after the life-maintaining centers of the brain stem tissue have stopped function, which results in a medical dilema of a dead brain in a otherwise living body. In the other hand, the development of transplant surgery and the need of viable organs have focused ethical and legal attention on the desirability of agreeing on the medical criteria of brain death.

Criteria For Diagnosis of Brain Death

In 1981, the President's Commission for the Study of Ethical Problems in Medicine and Biomedical and Behavioral Research (USA) developed standards for the determination of brain death which with some modifications are accepted worlwide.

Some steps are imortant to be followed:

Unresponsiveness

The patient is completely unresponsive to external visual, auditory, and tactile stimuli and is incapable of communication in any manner.

Absence of cerebral and brain stem function

Pupillary responses are absent, and eye movements cannot be elicited by the vestibulo-ocular reflex or by irrigating the ears with cold water.

The corneal and gag reflex are absent, and there is no facial or tongue movement.

The limbs are flaccid, and there is no movement, although primitive withdrawal movements in response to local painful stimuli, mediated at a spinal cord level, can occur.

Apnea Test: An apnea test should be performed to ascertain that no respirations occur at a PCO2 level of at least 60 mmHg. The patient oxygenation should be maintained with giving 100% oxygen by a cannula inserted into endotracheal tube as the PCO2 rises. The inability to develop respiration is consistent with medullary failure.

Nature of coma must be know

Known structural disease or irreversible systemic metabolic cause that can explain the clinical picture.

Some causes must be ruled out

Body temperature must be above 32 C to rule out hypothermia

No chance of drug intoxication or neuromuscular blockade

Patient is not in shock

Persistence of brain dysfunction

Six hours with a confirmatory isoelectric EEG or electrocerebral silence, performed according to the technical standards of the American Electroencephalographic Society

Twelve hours without a confirmatory EEG

Twenty-four hours for anoxic brain injury without a confirmatory isoeletric EEG

Confirmatory tests (are not necessary to diagnose brain death)

EEG with no physiologic brain activity

No cerebral circulation present on angiographic examination( is the principal legal sign in many European countries)

Brain stem-evoked responses with absent function in vital brain stem structures. Enjoy bisbio.in

Good luck I wish you have long Life now.

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After we died, the stored property would be enjoyed by sombody. Body would be cremated or buried. Stories are more bounded with souls. Just on belief we are leading a life. Something is evacuated from the body. Who knows, what is it? No action. so we tell, he died.

somebody would be happy and somebody would be on sorrow.

• 1 decade ago

In my personal opinion, you'll never know, because when you die, you simply stop existing, and your brain functions shut down. sorry, it's a bit dark, but I'm not religious or spiritual in any way...

I just try not to dwell on that thought, because it makes me kinda queasy :(

• Mark L
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

When a person dies they turn cold and hard, eventually the body gets eaten by flesh eating bacteria, and after many years the bones decay and all that is left is dirt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.