If P&S was a movie, what role would you be playing?

I call the damsel in distress part!! lol

Best Answer

I would have no speaking part and be killed of pretty early in the movie

• ?

The Rah Band ... Clouds Across The Moon Ok my cast would have to be all puppets So my lead actor : The Flight Commander Mr B.R.Johnson . He is on Mars Flight 247 : Now He Would Be played By Captain Link Hogthrob from The Muppet Sketches Pigs In Space . He Already Knows how to Run a Spaceship As He Ran The Swinetrek . Supporting actor : The Intergalactic Operator : He Would be Played by Achmed the Dead terrorist as his voice would be perfect . Made Famous By Jeff Dunham Puppeteer . He is One Explosive Actor. Leading Actress : Miss B A Lone - Johnson : Double Barrelled Surname Like Love - Hewitt : She Will Be Played By Lady Penelope From Thunderbirds Fame . She Is Used To Her Men Leaving Her and Going Off In Space Ships . Director Will Be : Samuel L Jackson Or Should I Say His Puppet From Team America World Police The One The Only Fred Tatisciore . It is Going To Be A Space Weepy or as We Call Them In The Business A Sweepy . It Will Combine The Action and Excitement From Such Films As Star Wars Episode 23 Blind Drunk In The Cantina Bar With Elegance and Heartfelt Emotion From Such Films As Hop Vs Watership Down ( Furry with a Big Wig ) AKA Robin Williams . Soundtrack includes Such Greats as Bohemian Rhapsody By The Muppets , Smells Like Teen Spirit By Hop . Gary From Team America Singing That Haunting Ballad Everyone Has Helpers and Julius The Soul Singer With I Just Called Mars To Say I Love You .... These and Many More .

The lead role, just like in Slumdog Millionaire. You could be my damsel.

• 17

The main roles best friend

The Hidden Mastermind....

Pennywise

Patrick Stewart's vocal cords.

The quirky, silly, yet suprisingly smart outcast that has a small part but everyone loves. :D

The quiet person everyone assumes to be a serial killer when in reality is not.

The extra who only has one line but still manages to fcuk it up