A mother in a bondage outfit with her 14 Month Old Son In Pic, Is that Child Abuse or Neglect?

My son's mother recently left me and we are battling custody out in court. She had taken 2 pictures in a latex Bondage outfit and sent it to her new Boyfriend. Well I happened across these pictures(She put them in the recycling bin and did not delete them) and I realized that my son was in these pictures. I want to know if that is Child Abuse, Neglect, or Child porn! If it is I am going to use them against her in court! Obviously her focus was on her BF and not our son!

The Messed up thing about it is her BF is a cho-mo and my son came back to me after being with his mom for a week with over 13 bruises on him. I got them documented in the doctors office too!

Sharee B has a great point! That is a great answer to my question!

Favorite Answer

It might be child endangerment because the assumption is that with her wearing a bondage suit, that she is performing bondage or having it performed on her. The baby may get caught up in that (no pun intended, seriously) and it may hurt him. You may be able to stretch it to neglect because while she is "tied up", she may not be able to fulfill her duties as a mother. Just saying.

Depends on the pics and the age of the kid. If the kid can fend for himself on most of his needs its not. If we are talking about an infant then it is. Besides, exactly what is this bondage suit? Plus you don't know if she's the tied or the tier.

• julia

It'd be a stretch to say it was child porn or abuse, but you could definitely use it to show that she is an irresponsible mother.

I don't know if it falls under any of those but you can use it to prove her an unfit mother

Its just questionable and appropriate that's all it is..