Am i the only one that thinks...?

that Blu is just a mediocre rapper?

The only reason Below The Heavens was a good album was because of Exile.

Kind of late but,

for those who've checked it out, rate Guru's new album - Guru 8.0 - Lost And Found

Favorite Answer

He's not mediocre. He's a little overrated and his discography is mediocre. Since Below the Heavens, he's had weak production. Blu and Exile had good chemistry. Exiles beats on Below the Heavens exposed Blu's strengths and brought out the best in him. I think Blu also put it all out there on Below the Heavens, so he kind of used up all of his freshness. He's still good, and if he ever does crack the mainstream (which he won't), he'll be like the new Lupe Fiasco...not great, but still better than 95% of the garbage on the radio.

Guru 8.0: It's terrible. His worst album to date, and he has a good amount of garbage albums already. His lyricism was weak and the beats were unoriginal. I think every sample that was used has been sampled by other artists already. The only thing I enjoyed was the track where he used the auto-tune effect, and he still sounded monotone. I was cracking up when I heard that.

Rating: 1/5

• You're not the only one, but Blu is MUCH better than mediocre imo.

And me personally, I think the innovation behind the topics Blu covered was more the reason why BTH was so good.

• Kinda Blu is a little higher than medicore.

But yeah Exile was the only reason BTH was a good album.

Im willing to gurantee that you are MEdiocre wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Eat A D ! ck for that dumb@$$ statement really

We went over this last year BAM...and your right Exile was ill azz hell

• Yes you are...he's defintely better than mediocre...

no he's not mediocre, but he's not amazing either i think he's just good.