What is your opinion on seeing a white guy dating a black girl?

I am very interested in this black girl. She is so awesome, and we have been very good friends for a while. My family is some what racist, and there is a bunch of rednecks at my house. If I were to hear someone talk crap because of that, I would end up in juvi and them in the hospital.

Favorite Answer

Seriously dude if it were me..I'm 18 and I'm dating a 15 year old girl who is my total opposite... and dating her would risk me going to juvi.. I would ask myself if it were worth the risk. I risked getting my mom mad enough to kick me out of the house because of her but it was more than worth it to me. If she is as good as you say then GO FOR IT. The way I deal with people is not violence though.. just explain to them the situation and then tell them if they have a problem then it's thier loss. If you go through life picking and choosing what everyone wants you to believe is the girl for you, you will never find the one.

Source(s): Experience

a date

• Bubble

A date

You shouldn't let other people's opinion control you. Is your parents or grandparents racist? Try talking with your family. Explain to them y racism doesn't matter. I don't get it with them. Race doesn't matter. Only the person does. You have to take action. After reading all these answers what are u going to do? Well, my opinion is that I don't care if a white guy is dating a black girl. Its the 21st Century! Who cares about the past. Just learn from it and don't make the same mistakes! I hope this helped you.

Source(s): Me+ My Common Sense

I'm a white girl and i would date a black guy, so i think it would be perfectly fine for a white guy to date a black girl!!!

and what does the color of some one's skin have to do with thefact likee really who cares if shes black white mexican, blue, or purple, if you love her, you love her, your heart doesn't see the color of the person's skin, it feel the love of the persons Voice!

That is fine..but I am mixed and now I am married but when I was younger in high school I dated a white guy and I had to deal with a lot from all of his family like they called me names and things but if your love is strong you will be fine..follow your heart!

Like everyone says, love is color blind. I don't think your more so concerned about if she's black, white, green, blue, or whatever. You seem to be more concerned about what people think, especially your family. Sometimes families are going to have prejudices that are unique to them, but in dating her you could help sway their opinion of what they think of a certain race. Just remember, do what you need to do and don't let your family give you a hard time.

Some other great stuff to look at I found over at http://www.datinglocal.net

When I was younger I was really irritated by it. Not that I was racist or what have you but I thought it was important to "keep the races pure."

Then as I got older and learned more about real people and the way there world really worked I noticed two things:

1) This is The United States of America! The great melting pot! That meant that Americans ARE all mixed up. For ever different people groups have been inter-marring. What difference did it matter if it was a German and a Swede or a Nigerian and a Scot...

2) Races are labels for difference that as we learn more about people become obsolete. After all, at the core we are all just humans and we all started from the same point.

There is nothing wrong with it. I mean, white girls date black guys all the time, so why not the other way around too? I know a lot of girls who date black guys and they are very happy with it.

• As long as it is true love and not lust , I would encourage it. Being involved in several multiracial relationships, I've experienced quite of bit of hatred, remarks and comments my entire life. I've learned to let it roll off of me, though sometimes it does get to me more than it should.

Then I was with someone who was black ( as I am ) and her parents were upset because she and I were together. They considered her dating Black a " step down". Once she dated White person, her parents were satisfied.

Now thats just as sad.

If you like this girl there is no reason not to date her. Her skin color is not important. If she is a good person on the inside and treats people well that's all that matters. There are going to be racist people in the world, its just their stupid opinions. I say go for it!

Ask this girl out and just enjoy being together : )