Swine flu... Why did Tamiflu manufacturer predict a 531% increase in sales in 2009?

Update:

jcnds - the insult is noted, would you like to answer the question, or is that not allowed where you come from? It IS supposed to be the point here...

Update 2:

3% best answers, I think you fluked a few...

Update 3:

When I was a small Violator! I always wanted to grow up to be a bankers slave... ; )

Some Dude, nice use of sarcasm!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ella
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering that Donald Rumsfeld, yes the very same one from George Bush Jr's administration, owns and runs the pharmaceutical company that makes Tamiflu.

Now how does this new virus have traits of 4 other viruses?

It has 2 different swine flu properties, bird flu, and a common flu bug.

ALL TREATABLE WITH TAMIFLU.

Wouldn't a new strain of an infectious virus have all new characteristics?

I'm calling this a laboratory engineered virus to make a pharmaceutical company and its share holders RICH.

• Maria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What a lot of nonsense!! If the government have already purchased it then, here's an idea, why not just dispose of it! I think the govenments of the world are having bigger problems than whether or not to to discard anti-virus drugs sitting on a shelf. It was bought INCASE there was an avian flu outbreak therefore they knew there was a chance it would not be used. This is written by someone, probably a freelance journalist, who has desperately looked for a different angle in order to sell his story.

• 1 decade ago

I knew there was something up with this "Pig Flu". Knowing that Rummie, Bushes #1 Monster is in the mix, really drops the dime doesn't it. The whole world knows this man doesn't mind killing innocent people for big bucks. Whether they be American Soldiers, Iraqis or Mexican nationals.

It is insane to think that if he had a chance to do this, that he would have NOT taken it. It makes me think of Bill Gates making the virus, then selling us the software to contain it.

It's only been 8 years and just look at what "They" have done.

And old friend we know who "They" are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So an unsuspecting public will automatically buy into it not realizing that it is highly dangerous. People need to be told up front about the serious adverse reactions to Tamiflu before they follow the sheep on this one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Holy ****.

"For the year, we forecast sales of Tamiflu to reach ¥53.0

billion, up 531.0%, due to expected resumption of government

stockpiling in FY2009 and the ongoing recovery

of the prescription rate for seasonal influenza"

But why publish this? Oversight, or coincidence? dodgy as f... though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If Donald Rumpfeeler is at the trough you can be sure the whole deal is knee deep in Bush brain.

• 1 decade ago

I got the worst flu ever the other week so they can stick their dodgy pills up their @rse

I noted too that US gold went up and Mexican silver plummeted

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

drugs, oil and weapons are the three commodities that attract the most evil men alive, your a smart man work the rest out

Source(s): america is becomming the root of all evil
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG, who told YOU??? your a middle class slave!!!!!! SHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP!!! I WANT MY NEW WORLD ORDER :(

please, i beg of you, i want a new world order, we need it, it will be a nice place with a lot of sun and a lot of flowers and a lot of apple pies

• 1 decade ago

they saw into the future

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.