What is the recent product you put into your dishwasher to clean the lines of mineral deposits?

I'm not getting any answers in home maintenance and repairs so I hope someone here can help. What is the recent product (tablet??) you put into your dishwasher to clean the lines of mineral deposits? I have heard of a recent product on a tv commercial that is recommended you put in your dishwasher to remove... show more I'm not getting any answers in home maintenance and repairs so I hope someone here can help.
What is the recent product (tablet??) you put into your dishwasher to clean the lines of mineral deposits?
I have heard of a recent product on a tv commercial that is recommended you put in your dishwasher to remove lime and calcium deposits. I can't recall what it is or where to buy it. Anyone know or have any ideas on how to take care of the mineral buildup without calling a repairman? Thanks.